Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 97 of 258

Significant Update You can now have more than - Page 97 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 97

That is what is strange. I saw a lot more combat with the lightly armored horse and that one survived. I kept a close eye on the horse's progress.

Once I reached the uppermost corner to the right, my heavily armored horse was standing on 65%. And I only had one real hard fight on my why there.

That is now probably the better question, does certain enemies do more damage to the mount rather than the player? How is this calculated? I avoid doing equestrian maneuvers, exactly because I do not want the horse to get hurt or come into the firing line. Besides you can only do the maneuvers with the first enemy and they usually die quickly. How is damage and attacks spread between me and the horse? Considering with me on my heavy horse we were probably one gigantic piece of steel…

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Some ROK II Updates

* Quests now have additional interaction, some of it deadly, based on Skills and other.

* The Players' Manual has bold titles on each subject to better help Players understand what they are looking at.

* Age is now checked. You can read about this in the Players' Manual: Aging

* An entry explaining Aura has been added: Aura

* Those not attending to their game after a week will not get any more notifications by Email about their Character. There is also consideration that Characters not played should be deleted in the future but this has not been implemented yet.

* Small cosmetic changes and bug fixes made here and there.

Do You Want More?

As you can seeā€¦ ROK II has come a long way from ROK I and there is STILL more to come. We want to put in the new features stated in the Donation Drive but we need your help. Only 7-8 Days left, to make it move forward or shelve the new features.

20th Feb, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

international QUOTE
There is also consideration that Characters not played should be deleted in the future

How much time will you give before deleting a character? Also isn't there a way to archive a character rather than deleting it?

20th Feb, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 97 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wizard, that is only tentative but if it is realized I believe it will be if a Character is not used for a month or more its probably safe to say that the Player is no longer interested. They stop getting notifications after one week so they will really have to come back on their own volition to 'rescue' their Character.

Belial, I believe you are asking those questions to other Players correct? I do not give out tips about strategy, what to choose or calculations for the game.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hi JB, I was throwing a line out there with the hope that someone with answers might bite.

It was also a question in general to see the opinions of other characters just to get a feel for what others are doing out there.

21st Feb, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

I'm having so much fun playing, I've just reached 9th level and I'm almost learned all I can in the Temple of Solace. I am getting so excited, and look forward to seeing what ROK II becomes.

My holy warrior of faith, driven to unite the land and bring an alliance of the kings is well on the way in his journey. Aaroni is in a solid character, only one death and going strong. All I really need to see about doing is having him write in his journal more, and write to his adviser.

That, and of course armies and relationships.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 97

I think you have the record for fastest 0 to 9 in ROK II ever. I can't think of anyone who've made it so far so fast.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 97

Significant Update

You can now have more than one ROK II Character: Can I Have Multiple Text Role-playing Game ROK II Characters?. Ensure you read the conditions.

Only 5 Days Left

Just 5 Days left to support our Donation Drive. Please support this effort to bring about major features to ROK II and other parts of the Community. Bring your friends on board, they might like ROK II.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,