Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 98 of 258

Yes, spreading the word would probably help - Page 98 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
22nd Feb, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 98

Well I thank you, though it has admittedly helped that I have had a character of which I have played with many mistakes and of which made perhaps not the best of decisions for. Part of why I did not simply delete Jonathon is because of the work I put into him even if playing my character was becoming no longer any fun.
-------

Greetings and salutations, I thought it was about time the gig was up. With permission from JB, I had created a second account so that I could try a different character and play style starting with a greater combat focus, as well one with a good aura so he has access to the Temple of Solace. More, to consider a progression that plays to the strengths of what RoK II allows.

My apologizes for the deception everyone. I hope this does not change too much the accomplishment of getting Aaroni up to 9th level so quickly after he was created and with only a single death. Personally, I am still very much proud of what I was able to achieve with him.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:17pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Now I know how you did it. I was like how can he get up there so fast. Doesn't matter now you guys have the premium accounts so you can have the second character legally.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Of note, I took the initiative to purchase the Premium account so as to have the extra forum points, JB never told me I had to do so. Though perhaps if my main account wasn't Premium he might not have offered I do so, in allowing me to create a second account and another character.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:56pm

22nd Feb, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 98 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm one of those. I may consider making a secondary character but I'm very comfortable with my current character. Maybe when that clans feature JB keeps mentioning actually starts then there may be more reason for this.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Wizard, you do not have to be jealous about us having a premium account. You can be just like us just go and donate. tongue.gif.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Yes, I just wish that I could donate a bit more before the Donation Drive reached its end. Still, there will be plenty of time in the future for other such things and lets just keep playing and supporting the game however we can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 98

I wish I could donate now but can't. I don't know how many players are involved in ROK now but if there were hundreds more then whatever donations JB needs could be obtained very fast. The support is a lot more when its spread among more than few. Might be good to help him out by simply throwing the game out there for others to know about it.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 98

Yes, spreading the word would probably help the most. Though in my case I have hold most of the people I know about RoK II who might be interested and had at one point even posted on Facebook though I don't believe anyone showed interest. Sighs, also I really do wish I could donate more and allow things to progress more quickly when it comes to development.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 11:53pm

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,