Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 99 of 99

Okay, this is fantastic. After reading this - Page 99 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 15 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ? New: 19 97 304 Why Join? Help Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Top  Ruler Kings 2 This is going to be the start of a version of ROK that will take PBP and Forum RPGs to a new level! Best of all you will be able to shape the outcome of the world it takes place thus affecting other Players!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 3.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 117
Avg: 1.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 26.8%
[+] Gain: 420.31 FP
Charm: 11
I will try to spread the word but I think I'm the only one that I know among my friends and family that will like a game like this, they're more into the latest in the video game section.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2.8 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,784
Avg: 8.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,043.61 FP
Charm: 310
Thanks you for the support and help in broadcasting the game. I have already begun coding Relationships and will have it released as soon as the Donation Drive is over. Clans will have to be left for another time as we have not been able to even pass the 50% barrier on the way to the minimum amount to fulfill all our improvements / costs for the Community.

Post Date: 2.8 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 688
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 119.54 FP
Charm: 21
I know you're still working on it but is the parter / relationship thing the same or different parts of the game? Is partnership necessary to progress in the game or just optional?

Post Date: 2.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
Relations / Partners is a necessary part of a Character's progress in ROK II. It is explained as you are in the process of creating your relationship. It is also the opportunity to explore the romantic / intimate side of Role-playing if you have not explored it before. It should be released by the end of the Donation Drive.

Post Date: 18 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
Leadership & Relationships

The coding for Relations is being tested now to get out all the bugs. I took the extra step of enabling multiple relations so you can have monogamy, polygamy, polyandry, mistresses, etc. We have written a simple explanation about it here: ROK II: Relations, however the in depth information will be released when Relations is fully accessible.

Your Character Sheet has changed slightly:

1. Your Abode gives you more Leadership bonus
2. Current marriages bonus added to Leadership

Our Donation Drive

Thanks for the huge support from all in the Community. We are at 73.1% and looking for 100% but there is only one day left. Those of you who are still on the fence about making that first Donation… don't think about it, just do it - get lots of extra FP and access to hidden features if you go for the Premium account.

Post Date: 17 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 11,619
Avg: 6.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 40,338.20 FP
Charm: 172
I think that this can be a very interesting part of the game. To have someone to share your experience and knowledge with can help both characters I think.

Post Date: 15 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond Veteran
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 417
Avg: 12.4 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 38,198.49 FP
Charm: 19
Okay, this is fantastic. After reading this I am so going to have to jump into this…

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

Current Leaders

KNtoran

Noukril (11)
Hunter

Hunter (10)
Belial

Ragnar (9)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)
Krusten

Krusten (6)

Aspiring Leaders

Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Wizard / Merlin (4)
Mageawn / Druthus (4)
Stacia / Charmaine (4)
Kyrroeth / Emma (4)
Rhyme / Rhyme (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.