Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2 of 258

You will have new Characters, and the detail - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
14th Mar, 2016 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2

I am working on it now but when it will be finished is hard to tell. The opening of the game will be creating your Character but the process will be very involved. It won't be as simple as just making a few clicks - there will be thought into it as that will be part of the entertainment. I should mention that the system I will be using for Character stats is based on the same custom system I designed for World of Medieval and FE.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I've seen the gaming part of this site but did not get into it because I don't understand how it works. Something solo sounds good so I don't embarrass myself.

15th Mar, 2016 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Will the character we create be using something like the character sheets we have now so we can customize and alter it later?

15th Mar, 2016 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

No, your actions and choices form your Character Sheet. It will be more involved than simply rolling some dice. This is something that will need to take careful thought about since you cannot change Characters.

22nd Mar, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Coolness! When is the expected release of this so I can log on and try being a ruler of kings? wink.gif.

23rd Mar, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Hard to say, I want it out as soon as possible but I want something very involving from the start so I am covering all bases. I should mention that the game will take the form of "Chapters" and each chapter in the game will be a Character's evolution.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 2

Will we be able to start a new character instead of using our current ones? Just curious because I currently die if I'm sneezed on! I have no clue what I'm doing in ROK biggrin.gif.

23rd Mar, 2016 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

You will have new Characters, and the detail of your Character will be the equivalent of what you use in Play by Post and storytelling.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (258) »

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,