Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 110 of 258

While everyone was sleeping Hunter was busy - Page 110 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Mar, 2017 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 110

I have not passed the dark region yet. My experience with the goblins makes me hesitant about going into new territory. Right now I'm focusing on getting a familiar, an army and improving my relationships.

My reason for getting a premium account is, as you said, to gain a second character. I am also happy to support JB in developing this game - it is amazing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Doing journal entries will help your leadership. Assignments will help your leadership, Submitting scenarios will help your leadership. There are many ways to help you have to find some of them but they are out there.

17th Mar, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Replying to: Thaosx, yeah the multiple character option is cool. You get to see a different angle of the game depending on if you go in a different direction with your second character.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 110 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just started casting spells. It appears that the only time I can cast them is during combat. Are spells limited to combat, or am I missing something?

18th Mar, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

At the moment, Spells have been coded to work with Combat and in certain parts of the game. Even so, not all are activated yet even though you can learn them. Which Spell(S) are you attempting to use outside of Combat and for what reason?

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

OK - that's for explaining that. I was hoping to heal myself outside of combat, while resting in town. But I'm not too worried about this as I'm realizing that recovering Manitou is perhaps more important.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 110

At present I am working on Clans - I want to finish that first before making adjustments to other parts of ROK II. I had already made a mental note to work on Spells right after - more so because I need to enable more creatures with the ability as well - stay tuned.

19th Mar, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 110

While everyone was sleeping Hunter was busy getting to the top. At the top he feels like a ruler, possibly a Ruler of Kings! He smiles at his accomplishment, its good to be up here.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,