Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 116 of 258

Ah, my bad, I meant their Characters and I - Page 116 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
10th Apr, 2017 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 116

Once you do gain the skills its very easy. I'm already on my way and just have to wait a bit until Krusten is given another task.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

What's Cooking In ROK II

I am going to work on adding the Healing Spell to combat and elsewhere so you can use that option at anytime, but keep in mind the Ying and Yang effect as described in the FAQ part of the Player Manual:

international QUOTE
Q. What is the Ying and Yang effect ROK II?
A. Ying and Yang refers to equal opposites and the Player's need for something to be added to the game in order to make their Character more powerful. For instance, Players may want a spell that can Bless the Character during a battle, while this can be created (Coded into the game) it will put a severe disadvantage to the Enemy (Monsters), so to create an equal effect I give the Enemy the power to Curse the Character too. Characters already have the advantage over the enemy so the Ying / Yang effect makes sure the Character isn't untouchable. Consider this as you make requests for things to boost your Character.

11th Apr, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Healing yourself will be great and might even be cheaper than using the potions but the idea of the enemy inflicting more spell damage is scary! I hope that isn't every enemy just a select few.

11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 116 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

It may be "Scary" but it is necessary to keep balance in the game. You're supposed to be a future Ruler not Superman and even if you could be Superman the enemy would have kryptonite.

12th Apr, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am excited for the additions.

I will admit to being a bit confused, as I thought armies had already been made active?

If not because of having large armies, how is it that the characters Kavmak and Acrus have what appears to be max Leadership of 999.9? Though thinking back, that amount does seem lower then what I had seen before as the max Leadership as there was couple characters the with numbers much more astonishingly higher.

Also, I am glad to see that Jonathon is no longer so depressingly in the negative for Leadership. So thanks for that.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:16am

12th Apr, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Thank you for letting me know, that seems to be a bug, I am not even sure how you got both characters on the exact same figure. I corrected it to a new positive which is "99.9" for both. If you suddenly see it shoot up again then please let me know, but I suspect it may just be that you were using the Characters when I was updating the code.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Apr, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 116

Kavmak and Acrus are not many characters, I just noticed their Leadership was much higher. Unless you were either not talking to me or about those characters?

I am a little uncertain, as it appear you are giving me possession of them with your wording of "I am not even sure how you got both characters on the exact same figure." And "You were using the Characters when I was updating the code."

12th Apr, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 116

Ah, my bad, I meant their Characters and I am not sure how they got it so high. It must be a glitch but it only happened with those two Characters.

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
I will admit to being a bit confused, as I thought armies had already been made active?

Armies exist as far as buying them and designating Generals, but that's all. There is no way for you to move them, adventure with them, battle other Armies, and so forth. The interface for that to happen will be a lot of work, but it will be one of the final pieces as far as mechanics is concerned. After that comes city and story development.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,