Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 118 of 258

Very nice since my wife is having me learn - Page 118 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
20th Apr, 2017 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 118

Top Players Rotate

When you first enter ROK II via the Start Page you would see the the Top Players based on Experience. This now rotates with other Top scores including a new one: Top Military. To update your Military score make sure to visit your Army and it will be tabulated automatically.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am still interested in playing, and I will see about getting at least some activity in given what was said about inactivity leading to some characters being removed.

Again though, I may hold off from doing too much until I can donate next. So my apologizes for such.

24th Apr, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thomaslee, as mentioned here, there is absolutely no reason to apologize because you cannot make a Donation. It should also not be a reason to stop playing since both your Characters are alive and can act. Remember, its a story you create so you can write, interact and explore at anytime.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 118 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I apologize if this has been already mentioned, but I haven't figured out how to search specific topics. Do you remember charges? I remember 1 type giving you some extra turns, 20 per 1 charge. I remember JB saying that it takes some time to become powerful, well, read the following:

I use all 20 charges, gain a bunch of turns, then do a job till my character starts to feel sleepy. I go and refill the charges again and repeat the process. Do you see the problem with this? You could just keep doing it forever, without needing to sleep. I can see how it could be explained, but at least it should have some side effects, you're still human after all.

27th Apr, 2017 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Well isn't that the purpose of the charges to keep on going and going? Some players complained they did not like the wait so he added that in.

27th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Another consideration is that charges take money to recharge, gold that could be used elsewhere. More, by skipping sleep you are left unable to have your character write in his journal or send a letter to a mentor. These entries add to leadership, which is very much important.

There are a few disadvantages, so are not without some cost.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:13pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 118

Train Multiple Levels

I've just coded in the ability to train in multiple Skill levels at once. For instance, you can train in the Climb Skill and select to go all the way to level 10 in that Skill without having to keep coming back often.

There are pros and cons to using this feature which should be read in the Players' Manual: ROK II: Forced Training.

At present this feature is only available through Stefan's Tavern in the Town as it is still in the testing phase. It will be added elsewhere once no bugs are found.

3rd May, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 118

Very nice since my wife is having me learn some of those same things at the tavern! It worked well for me by the way if you're looking for feedback about it.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,