Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 119 of 258

I wonder if we can get a use manitou elixir - Page 119 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th May, 2017 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
4th May, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 119

That worked for me too I did not see anything weird happen but my age went up a bit. I liked reaching a level I want to be at rather than going back each time. Please add it to the other skill places.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This should definitely have been added to the other skills specially the ones in the body guild why is it just in the tavern?

4th May, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

JB said he was testing it first to make sure it was working properly before putting it in other places. There haven't been no complaints yet.

I also caught the new event that happens when you use charges.

4th May, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 119 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I actually know that forgot he said that, thanks for the reminder. I will also be glad when it happens. Wait! What about adding this to doing jobs?

4th May, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hmm, that might sound good but I think it will be abused badly so people can get lots of gold right away. Still its JB to say.

4th May, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

True, but that is no different than if they took the time to do it day by day its just moving things along faster. There could be the same down play of aging as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 119

I will add Forced Training elsewhere shortly but I doubt I will do the same with Jobs. Players need to feel the element of 'working' for their gold so it doesn't all feel so easy. In this way, gold is valued for what it does and isn't an instant problem solver for challenges.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 119

I wonder if we can get a use manitou elixir in the options when out and about as when you are running low on MP it could come in handy to get some more MP to keep on going. Just like the use of healing potions.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,