Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 121 of 258

I am getting to the Spells, do not worry, - Page 121 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Jun, 2017 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
24th May, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 121

Just thought I would check, especially because of the timing and in how they had an issue involving getting the Adviser of their second character approved. Thank you JB, for all your hard work.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th May, 2017 - 3:42pm

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
... Especially because of the timing

When your friend did his second Character it reminded me that I needed to add that in, hence the timing, but the situation of spam and complaints are not about your friend but other Players over the length and breath of the game. Remember, there is another aspect of the Community often not seen in the published content, a lot of it happens offline through Emails or in game.

24th May, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Understood, that does make complete sense. Even I have discussed different things with you behind the scenes and by email, so it is a process I understand.

Once I get caught up on my posts I will see to doing a few things with my characters here and move forward with them a bit. I do have a few areas I want to focus on, especially with a certain holy warrior I have been neglecting especially, though even Jonathon needs some attention.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th May, 2017 - 3:50pm

7th Jun, 2017 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Page 121 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Its been a long time since I've seen any updates about ROK, has the additions slowed or stopped?

7th Jun, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have the spells left to do, there are a number of them so it will take a day when I can free my mind. Also, serious support for the game has waned so I have to look for bread and butter work in order to take care of the needful.

9th Jun, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Dang JB we got to get you some support. Who here is up for supporting this game moving forward? *Looks around*.

Meanwhile, I got bumped off good and proper by another monster. Need to resurrect and try again. Those spells will help!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 121

That's too bad. I need to resurrect my character too but I'm waiting for the spells to be done before doing that *wink*.

13th Jun, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 121

I am getting to the Spells, do not worry, they will be done. As a personal tip I would not wait for this in order to keep building your Character. While you might be gentle about combat you can train in the mean time. Remember other Players aren't taking a pause.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,