Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 122 of 258

Assignments, fulfilling Quests and more especially - Page 122 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
13th Jun, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 122

I have to admit point well taken so I swallowed my pride and paid out a hefty amount of FP to get back in the game. Let's see who is ahead of me… oh its my old foe. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Combat Spells Update - Some Spells that have no effect on Combat are listed as options such as Nature Speak or Companion have been greyed out. These Spells apply to events in specific Adventures or Quests.

20th Jun, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have been keeping pace to regain my top position but its a hard battle. I haven't given up but I am playing smarter now if not more constructively so I get my experience without the reaper on my back.

28th Jun, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Page 122 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Significant Updates

* Two new Spells have been added: Piercing and Inflame. They are obtained through the Dark Regions' Village. Piercing is very powerful and like all Magick it can drain you. Use with discretion.

* The Healing Spell gives twice the value it once gave.

* Other non-Combative Spells have been greyed out.

I believe this completes the Spells section. Now I need to look at the options to train your Familiar.

28th Jun, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Really cool. Good to have some serious magic to use on some of those people wandering in the forests and on the plains *wink*.

28th Jun, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

It will be awhile before I can access those spells or even that part of the dark region but at least its good to know this game is still being updated.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 122

Are there any plans to make it easier to recover leadership when you're in the minus?

21st Jul, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 122

Assignments, fulfilling Quests and more especially having many spouses all boost Leadership.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,