Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 123 of 258

Hunter, like KNtoran said it will get tougher, - Page 123 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
21st Jul, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 123

Those are cool, I've done all of them including working with having my wife but what about getting taught and gaining leadership? In ROK I you used to have this when you visited the priest.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just to confirm, you do know you can have more than one wife and thus more leadership. Children, when enabled, also cause that rise in Leadership, but I do see what you mean with the priest. I will see what I can do but it won't be cheap since Players could use that as an easy way to avoid having any relationships.

21st Jul, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Clan Creation Bug

KNtoran pointed out that the system was not allowing new Clans to be created because it was checking Leadership with Leadership Adjustment when it was already calculated. This has been fixed.

Hunter, I do not know if that applied to you and why you were asking about Leadership.

21st Jul, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 123 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have not reached the stage of wanting my own clan as yet. I was trying to access something and it puffed about my leadership which has been really bad of late but thanks for the update.

23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Is there a way to increase experience in the clan more than simple jobs and combat? At my level of experience I think my character can take on way more and go up levels faster if there were greater challenges.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

As you go up you get some more complex battles but I was able to easily defeat them and rose in the clan to the highest level before quitting the clan to branch out on my own. Now I just need to get the gold to start my own. I wonder who all would join my clan when I do start it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 123

Ah ok thanks for the tip. I am gaining a lot of experience but those bullies are nothing for Hunter. *laugh* And sorry that I won't be joining your clan since I got to form my own too!

28th Jul, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 123

Hunter, like KNtoran said it will get tougher, however like everything in ROK II there will be expansions and more options to existing things so I will see if more experience rich tasks can be added but keep in mind the consequences may also be harder to bear if you fail.

On another note, I will be making another push soon off site to gather funds to continue the expansion of ROK II, there is lots to complete especially with Armies which brings a whole new aspect to the game. Other cities need to be enabled, adventures, etc. I am doing it off site so as to not bog down here with constant banners for Donations. I will update more later. We need more people to know about ROK II.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,