Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 124 of 258

Take Potions While Exploring Players can now - Page 124 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
30th Jul, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 124

New ROK II Donation Drive

To get Armies up and running will involve a lot and I mean a lot of coding, testing, and database entries, etc. We are looking at US$1,500 to get where we need to be to continue the work with ROK II. We've setup a special page for ROK II Backers to show their support: Text Role-playing Game Donations. Please have a look, support, share, etc. Once we achieve the amount Armies can become a reality and thus a whole new way of playing a Text Role-playing Game that hasn't ever been seen before.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Could we have an option to use a healing elixir while exploring? Waiting until combat means a free hit for the enemy. It will be better if we can be at 100% before the battle rather than during it.

3rd Aug, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I will definitely do that. I believe I had this as an item to do but somehow got sidetracked but will schedule it in.

3rd Aug, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 124 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Isn't this already available at the bottom? I see the option to heal while on patrol.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I believe that heal is your spell for healing and not the potions. I still would like to see a option in the potions to take either a healing potion or the Manitou potions.

3rd Aug, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

You can take the potions anytime but just not exploring because when you go to your character sheet it tells you that you are too busy exploring.

Wizard, exploring is different. Patrols you stay around Llafair.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 124

I know I probably sound demanding but will also like to see the multiple selection for more places so you do not have to train one by one or buy one by one. Thanks.

6th Aug, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 124

Take Potions While Exploring

Players can now choose to take either the Healing or Manitou potions while Exploring. The buttons are located just under the map as you explore.

I will add the multiple options to more facilities as I get time. Right now, I need to promote more of ROK II. I hope everyone can pitch in and post links to the game everywhere they can so more people know more about it.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,