Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 125 of 258

How much soul do you have? Lady Fluke has - Page 125 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
8th Aug, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 125

international QUOTE
I will add the multiple options to more facilities as I get time.

Thanks JB, I'm working on my character's clan membership right now and didn't realize I would need so many skills so being able to boos the learn time will be a real plus!

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I understand, right now I'm trying to promote more of this game so I can get more help with it. ROK II is only known by a very few people, I need lots and I mean LOTS more to know about it so there can be the necessary contributions to continue its development.

16th Aug, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Tarot Gamble Fix

Based on a report the Tarot Gamble had a bug that was fixed. I have also increased the payout to 15 GPs for selecting the correct card.

22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Page 125 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

international QUOTE
I understand, right now I'm trying to promote more of this game so I can get more help with it. ROK II is only known by a very few people, I need lots and I mean LOTS more to know about it so there can be the necessary contributions to continue its development.

Oh, my, I simply can't believe it! I'm totally into the ROK II and am surprised to learn it is not well known! Before here, I tried several Play By Post Forums which has LOTS of participants, but after joining several games, I couldn't complete one chapter of a story! (Only one made it before also coming to a halt)

I also think several story-telling situations become possible in a single player which makes difficult to be available in multi-player game.

I spread the words to my friends but I think due to language difficulties, many may not be able to join.

22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Thanks for your feedback Fripperama and I am glad you like ROK II. Not many people know about ROK II because I do not have the funds for a big ad campaign like most games have so I rely on posting about it in similar communities, social media, and of course the Players telling others about it.

22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Do not worry, checking the forums I learnt ROK II is a bit more than one year old (From what I saw it began near May 2016). So you can use all this constructive experience and feedbacks to further improve it before it expand in the near future.
Usually expansion becomes exponential so I think in a near future, we'll have much more players around.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 125

Hi, how does a relatively low level character less than 5 increase the Soul in Rok2?
Since there is a minimum soul level required for Magic, such as used in training or using a Familiar in combat. Use of magic, therefore is dependent on the level of soul.

23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 125

How much soul do you have? Lady Fluke has an option to raise your soul and then when you gain levels you choose the option of soul. Avoid the temptation of adding it to body if you need soul that bad. *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,