Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages - Amp

Google' S Accelerated Mobile Pages Amp - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Mar, 2016 - 11:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th Mar, 2016 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages - Amp

Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)

Google has a new 'measurement' tool to see if your web pages are mobile compliant. I looked at the documentation and got some of my lagging sites to where it should be even though 95% of our sites are already mobile compliant. Even with my adjustments / fixes you get this message:

international QUOTE (Google Webmaster Tools)

We did not find any Accelerated Mobile Pages in your site

Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) are an open-source initiative to provide web pages that load fast and look good on mobile devices, even over slow networks.

If your AMP-compliant pages include a few additional pieces of information, they can also benefit from special display features in Google Search results.

There is more, you need to put JS code in your header. The irony in this is I try to keep far from JS. You will also notice I do not use flash, or any intensive loading bells or whistles simply because they are all irritating. Nevertheless, Google wants you to add it along with some other stuff. The full project is at: GitHub - ampproject/amphtml Thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2016 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Amp Pages Mobile Accelerated Googles

Google wants to force a standard among web developers by making you insert their compliant code / standards. I agree about pages loading faster for people who don't have fast access but like you I disagree with having to add external JS to accomplish that.

> TOPIC: Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages - Amp

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,