Wide Screen Columns - Page 3 of 6

Agreed, though whatever algorithm is used, - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page.
7th May, 2016 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns - Page 3

What will be nice to see is the today in history with a column of its own showing all for that day rather than at random in the topics.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2016 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

Third Column

Additional Columns you may see every now and again: Movies and more Role-playing Game Threads. These are more apparent for wide screen users. Those on a laptop may only see the right Column and those on mobiles will not see any Columns save for on redirect pages (The page you see after Posting in a Topic).

Raving that is a good idea. Will look into it.

8th Dec, 2016 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Feedback & FAQ News Community

I like this part of the site. I do look at the newest topics page but sometimes I miss things there that I catch on the columns. I like that its only there if your screen has room for it. I remember when you guys had something like this a long time ago and it would cover the content as well, glad this one doesn't.

16th Dec, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Columns Screen Wide

Top 20 Posters Column

Along with the recent update that automatically awards the Top Poster with 100 FP! I've added a Column that shows it on the fly. It is updated hourly or when someone visits the: Top Posters (24 hours).

2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

I like this feature. Its very unique to this site although I do see similar elsewhere its not quite like this. Probably one thing I would suggest is highlighting one member every now and again with their info, what they like, hobbies, etc.

17th Jan, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns

I love it. Its like having 3 screens open at the same time so no matter where I am in the site I can see what's going on elsewhere in the forums.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns - Page 3

Top unanswered topics might be something else that you can introduce. There may be topics that are interesting that just don't get coverage because no one knows they are there.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns
A Friend

Wide Screen Columns Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Agreed, though whatever algorithm is used, it would need to avoid topics that are likely to remain unanswered, such as news topics that aren't news anymore.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Wide Screen Columns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,