Wide Screen Columns - Page 5 of 6

I also use the Columns, they are not only - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 20th Jun, 2017 - 12:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page.
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns
A Friend

Wide Screen Columns - Page 5

I like the new columns it helps me understand that while I am not at the top of things there is always room for improvement. Plus you can see some items to help you reply to things easier and better.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns
A Friend

Columns Screen Wide

I agree, this is a great addition to the site. Now I see where I have to aim for regarding charisma… fat chance but I'll keep trying! Thanks.

28th Apr, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Feedback & FAQ News Community

international QUOTE (Hunter)
... Make everyone competitive should be the arcade but I forgot you closed it down.

I want to add a Column like that too. I enjoyed the Arcade as well but I need a few questions answered. I started this Thread: Creative Ways To Stop Users From Hacking Client-side Games

6th May, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Columns Screen Wide

Small Update

We have been indexing many Topics according to state and / or country. In order, that this new indexing procedure does not bog down the Unanswered column we have removed country / state related Unanswered Posts so more specific Topics do not go unnoticed from this column.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns
A Friend

Columns Screen Wide

JB, thanks and this is a great idea. The unanswered would get pretty cluttered at times and this will help.

15th May, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns

The new Country Of The Day Column has been added to the rotation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns - Page 5

It gets more and more interesting to see as you create them. I am a statistic guy myself so seeing who is on top or what is in the community in a break down format makes for one more fun thing to do when I come here.

20th Jun, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

I also use the Columns, they are not only for Members but a good way for the Moderators and myself to see what is happening in the Community.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Wide Screen Columns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,