Wide Screen Columns - Page 2 of 6

Role-playing Game Columns Upgrade The Role-playing - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 4th May, 2016 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page.
29th Mar, 2016 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns - Page 2

I only just noticed this at home, most of the time I'm on my mobile and saw a hint of it in that in between page between posting and seeing your message. All good there is a lot going on here than just the boards I frequent.

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2016 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

Sometimes I use my widescreen TV using my laptop but the forum only shows and not the columns but the resolution isn't very good because the output is VGA.

31st Mar, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Feedback & FAQ News Community

Effective. For certain screen widths you may want to alter the columns between left and right so both can be seen. On my laptop I only get the column on the right.

10th Apr, 2016 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Columns Screen Wide

Gallery Featured Column

Randomly the Left Column will display some of the latest photos from the Forum Gallery. The most recently Commented Photo will be given an extra large look together with some info on it: who uploaded it, the rating, etc.

Raving, that was a good idea and I implemented it awhile now but did not update this Thread to tell everyone, but you should have noticed.

11th Apr, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

Sneak Peak At Hidden Topics

There are Boards that only Upgraded Members can see, however the Latest Topics column will show the titles of these Topics (With a highlighted background) as Members Post to them thus giving everyone a view of what's being Discussed if they don't have an Upgraded Account.

12th Apr, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns

I like the gallery. Its a part of this site that I hadn't really considered until after seeing the column with the photos.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2016 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns - Page 2

Wide Screen Columns For Guests

I've enabled Guests to see the columns in the same way Members do minus the content. Guests will mostly have prompts that tell more about the Community and what's available.

4th May, 2016 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Role-playing Game Columns Upgrade

The Role-playing Game Column on the left features more related random Topics. It is not limited to the Role-playing Game Character Sheet as it will now show on the Board, Card, & Role-playing Game Reviews Board.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Wide Screen Columns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,