Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 4 of 6

Is Trump 'fulfilling' terror - Page 4 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Donald Trump & Muslims Trump vs Islam
29th Jan, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 4

Targeting Muslims specifically is not what America was built on its the same thing the pilgrims escaped Britain for when they came to America.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Muslims and Trump Donald

The sad thing about actions like this is the impact cannot be undone even if there was a reversal.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims Islam Studies

For me, the saddest thing is that it affects Green Card holders and people on Special Immigrant status. I know someone in the latter category and I fear for him. He has been "Vetted" by his many years of working with American forces in Afghanistan to help save American lives and make his country safer. He did so much that there is a price on his head in Afghanistan, hence the reason he is in the US now. He has family in Canada and he can't leave to visit them.

This whole process should have been thought out a whole lot better.

30th Jan, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Muslims and Trump Donald

They even stopped the Iranian ambassador from coming back into the country, now that's just stupid. Sure he is from a banned Muslim country but some kind of common sense should dictate that he is a diplomat and should be allowed through.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Muslims and Trump Donald

Common sense isn't so common. To say that this was executed unprofessionally is an understatement, but that is what this is. It was poorly worded and even more poorly executed. Something like this should be explained to the people who will enforce it ahead of time.

30th Jan, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims

Not to mention that it isn't within presidential power to make laws. He has far exceeded his grasp this time. I know there is a loophole letting him make presidential orders that congress then has to do something about within 90 days, but he is heavily abusing it. Something really needs to be done about Trump and his presidential edicts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 4

Actually, from what I've read on this subject he has quite a bit of discretionary power regarding immigration. Much like President Obama could stop our ICE and CBP officers from enforcing the laws President Trump can add to and have his officers enforce these EOs. This is much like the War Powers Act and I'd venture to say, regardless of what his Democrat opponents and the few Republicans who jumped in with them say, this EO will stand until either he retracts it or it goes to SCOTUS... Which could takes quite some time. Since this is merely a moratorium I would venture to say it'll be over before SCOTUS hears it.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump & Muslims Studies Islam - Page 4

Is Trump 'fulfilling' terror king's prophecy?

JIHADIS claim prediction made by dead terror leader Anwar al-Awlaki is coming true - and it's all thanks to Donald Trump. Ref. Source 3a.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Muslims

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,