Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 5 of 6

Kyrroeth, This is actually such a great way - Page 5 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Donald Trump & Muslims Trump vs Islam
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 5

The line in question read the west would turn against its Moslem citizens. What President Trump did has nothing to do with our Moslem citizens. It has to do with people trying to come from seven predominantly Moslem countries where the infrastructure is so broken that we can't vet them. These people are citizens of those countries. Now, the rollout was handled incredibly badly and that made it seem like more than it is. More, our own press and the oppositions party is making so much of it that it plays into the hands of the bad guys.

They will twist whatever they can to make it seem like their leaders are prophetic and they are winning or making us do what they want us to do. So, let me introduce you to these people so you know who you are dealing with and listening to. These people in ISIS are capturing people who don't agree with their particular religious views, including Moslems with differing views, and either killing them or enslaving them. The men they torture in the most gruesome manner. The women are forced to become sex slaves. Gang rape is a tactic to break them, especially if they are Christian women.

While in Afghanistan I also came in contact with some AQ members. They think nothing of women. They also think very little of people from other ethnic tribes. They often capture the boys from other tribes and use them in the most horrible ways. This isn't something I read about, I saw this. I freed some of these people and friends of mine that are still over there have told me about some of the things they saw in Iraq and Syria. Nothing these people say is fully the truth and there is nothing they won't use to inflict their belief system on everyone in the world.

It is time we realize these people want us either dead or converted. More, they despise everything about us and our way of life. Our ethos is abhorrent to them. The fact that we are tolerant makes them angry since they are so intolerant. This is a war and we had better unite or we will suffer many more grievous casualties before we realize this is not a place for politics. Rather, this is a place where we come together, like during WW II, and do whatever it takes to eradicate this threat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Muslims and Trump Donald

What Europeans think of a ban on Muslim immigration

More than 10,000 people were asked in 2016 whether further immigration from Muslim-majority countries should be halted. Ref. Source 7f.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims Islam Studies

How Corporate Media Paved the Way for Trump's Muslim Ban:

Over the years, media unjustifiably reserve the word "Terrorism"-and the corollary breathless coverage it entails-overwhelmingly for political violence leveled by Muslims. Ref. Source 6b.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Page 5 Muslims and Trump Donald

Yup, I have to agree with the thesis of this article, if not all the facts. As I've stated many times, terrorism is a tactic that humans have used sine the beginning warfare. That goes back to the times of clubs and rocks. What happened in Africa between the Hutus and Tutsis was terrorism or a series of terrorist events rolled into one huge terrorist campaign. Yes, genocide is terrorism used to either eradicate or gain control of your enemy. The Japanese waged a terror campaign against civilians in occupied China. Our campaign against Native Americans used terrorism over and over again. Where there is human conflict one will likely find terrorism as a tactic and the longer the conflict goes on the more likely it is to find.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Muslims and Trump Donald

In retreat: Trump's rookie error

ONE country is conspicuously absent from Trump's revised travel ban. It's an admission the President made a mistake. Ref. Source 7i.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims

There is no doubt that President Trump and his team made some tactical errors in the way they did things when they first started rolling out these EOs. They erred on the side of getting things done rather than on the side of accuracy. I agree with getting things done, but they rushed things so much that it led to setbacks that actually cost them time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 5

I agree Ninja. I think this is where his business experience instead of political experience hurts him. He is used to the business world where he can make things happen. Politics is navigating a swamp full of snakes and alligators looking to take a bite out of you at the least misstep. Business is all about the bottom line and succeeding in your goals. Sadly politics is more about your team winning than actually accomplishing anything.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims Studies Islam - Page 5

Kyrroeth,

This is actually such a great way of explaining this. I really never looked at it this way. Thanks for this and you are exactly right.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Muslims

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,