Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 2 of 6

I don't think any notable number of - Page 2 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Donald Trump & Muslims Trump vs Islam
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 2

Donald Trump: The Islamophobia president

Trump rose to power with an Islamophobic campaign and Islamophobia now will become his official policy. Ref. Source 4o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Muslims and Trump Donald

Donald Trump picks anti-Muslim intel officer to be national security adviser:

Donald Trump has tapped an immigration hardliner and a former intelligence officer to be top members of his administration. Ref. Source 6t.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims Islam Studies

Rep. Peter King Urges Donald Trump To Create A Federal Muslim Surveillance Program;

"I suggested a program similar to what Commissioner Kelly did here in New York," King said, referring to former New York City Police Department Commissioner Ray Kelly, "And that we can't worry about political correctness." Ref. Source 8r.

17th Jan, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Muslims and Trump Donald

Honestly I hope Trump doesn't go warmongering against Muslims. We have a lot of Muslims already angry with America. They're already engaged with seeing how they can kill more of us so we don't need our president trying to make them even more excited about it.

22nd Jan, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Muslims and Trump Donald

Its great I just put "Trump" as my search and found all these good topics to reply to.

He used his inaugural speech to hit out specifically at Muslims but at least this time he defined it to the radicals, so if you were hoping for peace it isn't going to happen. Remember he has Mad Dog as his war dog.

26th Jan, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims

Trump has just upgraded America's (From G. W. Bush) War on Terror and Obama's Fight against ISIS to a War on Islam. Here is a great article explaining a lot of the views and how they have evolved and been received since 9/11. It is scary to me that Trump wants to escalate like this. Source 2v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 2

Okay, I'm going to put a slightly different spin on this. Having spent a lot of time in the Middle East and knowing the threat I'd like to say a few things. First, there is such a thing as Radical Islam. That is not Islamophobia. These people wish us harm. It's partially because of our policies regarding Israel, a Democratic nation surrounded by a billion people many of whom want to see it destroyed. It's also partially because of our liberal, to them, lifestyle. This lifestyle is attractive to many Muslims and the radical ones see that as a threat. They feel it is their mission to convert the whole world to Islam, or to kill those who don't convert. I've seen these people and this is just a fact.

Second, they want to export their terrorism around the world. They actually revel in the destruction and terror they create. They are actually in the Middle East blowing up historical sites because they are pre-Islam. They are enslaving women to be their wives and bear their children. These are things I've seen with my own eyes. These are simply evil people. Can we kill them all? Probably not. Do we need to protect ourselves from them? Yes we do, and this is true whether the President is named Bush, Obama, or Trump.

I'd like to add that while I was there I made a lot of friends who are Muslim. One is like a brother to me. Generally speaking, they are just like any other human beings. But, just like every other nationality, ethnic group, religion, or any other differentiator we use to group humans, there are some among them who are bad people.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:31pm

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims Studies Islam - Page 2

I don't think any notable number of people fail to recognize radical islam and the threat they pose.

But treating the entire religion as a threat along with the people who adhere to it not only is ethically reprehensible, it makes the threat much greater.

I've already accused Trump as being an honorary member of ISIS. I was exaggerating at the time, but his words and actions have recently been, and continue to be, among the larger reasons previously nonradical Muslims are joining up.

By all means, bring down hellfire and brimstone upon those who pose a threat. But don't in the same breath give innocent men no choice but to join your enemy.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Muslims

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,