Compulsory Sex Education - Page 3 of 4

Why does it seem that schools are sexually - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Mar, 2017 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Compulsory Sex Education For age four year olds!
21st Jun, 2012 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Compulsory Sex Education - Page 3

That's just way over the top for elementary school and I don't even see how its necessary. I would be pretty angry too if I had children going there.

21st Jun, 2012 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Education Sex Compulsory

That's totally outrageous. I can't believe they will be teaching that sort of thing to children of that age and then thy blame it on phones and the internet.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2013 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Compulsory Sex Education UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Chicago Public Schools Mandate Sex Ed Classes for Kindergarten Students

They are much, much too young to even be thinking about sex and sexual acts at their age are the worst form of pedophilia, but Chicago public schools think little boys and girls in kindergarten are ready for sex ed classes.

From a local report: Some people may think a five-year old is too young for sex education. Administrators with Chicago Public schools do not. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2013 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Education Sex Compulsory

Obama Agreed With Mandating Sex Ed Classes for Kindergarten Students

Obama Last week, the Chicago public school system caused a furor by announcing that it thought little boys and girls in kindergarten are ready for sex ed classes. It turns out President Barack Obama, before he became president, agreed.

As LifeNews reported, the Chicago public school system added to its curriculum this year mandatory sexual and health education for kindergarten classes. The new policy calls for 300 minutes of instruction or about 30 minutes a month. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2014 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Education Sex Compulsory

Pupils' sex lesson upsets parents

Explicit sex education at a West Coast primary school has sparked a flurry of complaints from shocked parents with one family pulling their children out in protest. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2016 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Compulsory Sex Education

An artist's depiction of school being a medium to talk about sexuality.

Compulsory Sex Education
Compulsory Sex Education (Hover)

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Compulsory Sex Education - Page 3

School turmoil over 'vile' sex survey

WARNING graphic language: A mum who enrolled her kids, aged nine and 11, into a new school is ropeable over a sex survey they were given. Ref. Source 4h.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Compulsory Sex Education
A Friend

Compulsory Sex Education Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Why does it seem that schools are sexually abusing our children more than sexual predators are. To show young children images that can scar them or talking to preteens about the body in a sexual way as to include positions and what places feel real good to a man or woman. Now a survey to se if they felt they may have been abused sexually. I think people have their priorities all messed up.

+  1 2 3 4 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Compulsory Sex Education

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,