Compulsory Sex Education - Page 2 of 4

School Uses Planned Parenthood Curriculum - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Jun, 2012 - 12:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Compulsory Sex Education For age four year olds!
4th Jul, 2008 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Compulsory Sex Education - Page 2

Yes and perhaps that is the problem we are not teaching in school the foundations to build on so that sexual relations can be explained. A 9ish intercourse can be explained easy. Then later the relations aspect or I am just thinking to broadly for a topic that is much narrower. I do that too often.

5th Jul, 2008 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Education Sex Compulsory

Sex education should (and does) begin in infancy. As soon as a child is old enough to notice there is a difference between males and females. Their natural curiosity is going to kick in and it is up to parents to teach them appropriately. I think the bigger issue here is that some people think this is the responsibility of government and are usurping parental authority. The government has no business mandating how I should parent my child - as long as my child is healthy, loved, and cared for. It is the parent's responsibility to teach their own children. I would not want the schools teaching these things to my children at such a young age. I want them to have a healthy attitude about sex. I also want them to have my values and morals. That is best taught in the home. Unfortunately some parents slack off on their responsibilities. But that should not be justification for the government and schools to step in and assume they know what is best for my child.

The ramifications of children having sex are horrendous. They are not emotionally equipped to handle the ramifications. Time and money would be better spent educating parents on better parenting. Then perhaps we would not have to worry that a 9-year-old is having sex and risking pregnancy and STD's.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2008 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Compulsory Sex Education
A Friend

Compulsory Sex Education UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I agree with alskann in that time and money would be better spent on educating the parents, to help them to know when is the right time to speak to their children about sex and exactly how much to tell the children at what age.

For example, if a child is 4 years old and is asking questions about their parts, I don't believe the child should be ignored, distracted from the question, or lied to for the reason that the parent does not believe the child is old enough. If the child is already asking the question, and the curiosity is not satisfied by the parent's response, the child will try to find the answer on their own, which may lead to bad decisions. I think it would be better for a parent to address the questions as they arise from the child, as opposed to a school deciding what time is right. Education for parents on how to handle the questions may help.

Most importantly, I think that appropriate touching/hugging is knowledge that a child needs to know as soon as possible, so as not to be taken advantage of by others.

7th Jul, 2008 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Education Sex Compulsory

This is one area of learning that should require the permission of a parent to teach to children as young as 4.

Compulsory education implies that the Parent has no say in how the child is taught. Sexuality, in my opinion, should be taught first and foremost by parents, mostly due to the fact that education from a Parent involves the context of standards and the sacredness of the sexual relationship. Sex education as taught by the schools are clinical without showing the importance of love, marriage, the importance of commitment and monogamy. No school can teach this as well as a healthy Parent child relationship can.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2011 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Education Sex Compulsory

Obama Budget Funds Sex Ed Over Abstinence on 16-1 Margin

The new $3.73 trillion FY 2012 budget President Barack Obama proposed may ratchet up the deficit, but it continues to drive down the amount of spending on abstinence education compared to spending on comprehensive sex education promoting condoms and birth control. As the National Abstinence Education Association tells LifeNews.com today, the ratio of sex ed spending compared to spending on encouraging teenage boys and girls to make healthy choices by deciding to remain sexually abstinent remains over 16-1. Ref. Source 2

15th Feb, 2011 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Compulsory Sex Education

I do not think children take sex education seriously, it is one of those things they just sit through and daydream. For the most part they have no interest once they figure out how their body works, and when it comes to being sexually active they will give into desire before looking back at lectures.

It's a shame, but every child / teen believes that nothing bad will ever happen to them. In my part of the country STDs are very very common and I always suggest that my partners and myself get tested before and after any s-xual intercourse. To me that sounds perfectly reasonable seeing as our s-xual health clinic does these tests for free but I am often looked at like I have three heads in response.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Off topic material not fit for public reading removed. Such Discussion is left for the Mature section of this site.

9th Mar, 2011 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Compulsory Sex Education - Page 2

I agree with schools teaching biology but I don't agree with them focusing on just the one part of it dealing with sex. Its one thing to mention it and quite another to say something like "Just in case you plan to do it you need to wear one of these" holds up a condom or other protection device - I don't need any of my kids hearing that nonsense.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2012 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Compulsory Sex Education Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

School Uses Planned Parenthood Curriculum to Teach Kids Oral Sex

Parents could tell something was wrong with the children when they came home from school. They were quiet and withdrawn, embarrassed, and didn't want to talk about what had happened. When Curtis and Jean Pannkuk began questioning their young daughter, they discovered that her elementary school principal had instructed her that day in how to perform oral and anal sex. The traumatizing instruction was delivered as a part of state approved sex education that was orchestrated, developed, pushed, and policed by Planned Parenthood, NARAL Pro-Choice Washington, SIECUS, and a host of other agencies.

Though parents in the small town of Onalaska, Washington, are furious that their children have been violated and traumatized by the highly inappropriate sex instruction, the superintendent defended the principal's delivery of graphic instruction in aberrant sex to the elementary school students, telling local media, "I think the principal handled it appropriately at the time; she only gave factual information, no demonstrations." In another interview, he indicated that she 'stuck to the curriculum." Source 7.

+  1 2 3 4 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Compulsory Sex Education

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,