Skipk Introduction

Skipk Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jul, 2016 - 6:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Skipk Introduction
A Friend

Skipk Introduction

Hi guys,
I'm an long-term Role-playing Game player from Germany (>10 years, I consider that long-term) and I'm looking for people who love Role-playing Game as much as I do. I've never done this online before however (Although I'm also registered at several Role-playing Game forums). In RL I'm currently running a Dungeons & Dragons 5e campaign as Dungeon Master for about 2 years now. Here I'm mostly looking for a chance to play and not to Dungeon Master.

I've played The Dark Eye (German Role-playing Game) and Dungeons & Dragons (4e and 5e) before. In Dungeons & Dragons I clearly prefer 5e smile.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Skipk

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Skipk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Skipk! We actually need a Dungeons & Dragons 5ed. Dungeon Master at the moment. There are other Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games running but they are: AD&D, Dungeons & Dragons 2 and Dungeons & Dragons 3.5. There is also Pathfinder.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.3%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Skipk

If you're a true role-player then the version or system of play shouldn't matter. So, if you want a good game Let me know and I will refer you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Skipk Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Skipk

international QUOTE (Krusten @ 18-Apr 16, 11:16 PM)
If you're a true role-player then the version or system of play shouldn't matter.

I beg to differ. I like the system of Dungeons & Dragons 5e very much, so I like to play that system. Still I consider myself a 'true' role-player.

Also, unfortunately, I don't have the time to learn a new version or system. That is also the reason I do not want to be Dungeon Master right now. I've got time to post actions of my characters (Even several times a day) but, from personal experience, I know that being Dungeon Master involves even more and I don't think I could run a game which would be at the same level as the games running right now. This may change in the near future (There was a major change in my life I still have to deal with but I think it's getting better).

So for now, I'll just lean back and wait for another Dungeon Master for a Dungeons & Dragons 5e game to show up.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2016 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Skipk Introduction

Skipk: You've been Tagged to the Topic: Aeric Steeleā€™s Dungeons & Dragons 5e Role-playing Game Review based on your interest.

Will you like to view and comment on it? Yes | No

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Skipk Introduction

Skipk, here is my official "Welcome" to the Community. By chance, did you encounter a weird turn lock where it showed your turns in the minus or did your Character merely go to sleep while on the Quest? I ask, because there was a bug from the Town's turn system that was not fixed in the Quest. Your Character might have been a victim of it. If not, please ignore, but should you encounter anything please feel free to submit bugs you find via the button at the bottom of every ROK II page.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2016 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Skipk Introduction
A Friend

Skipk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

First of all thank you.

My character went to sleep while on the quest but right now I can't wake him while it says that he will be up in -8 hours. I reported that bug right away.

Reconcile Edited: skipk on 20th Jul, 2016 - 6:10am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Skipk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,