USA Parenting

Usa Parenting - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Children
Post Date: 1st May, 2016 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Parenting

Percentage of US children who have chronic health conditions on the rise

The percentage of children with chronic health conditions is on the rise, and new research shows this is especially true among children who live in or near poverty. Ref. Source 7x.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Parenting USA

Miscarriage, depression, debt: The road to parenthood you don't see

In the United States, 1 in 8 couples faces infertility-with those odds, if you haven't experienced it yourself, it's likely you know someone who has. Angie Bergmann is one of those women. She and her husband have tried to get pregnant for nine years. After 3 rounds of IVF. She says despite her most recent miscarriage, she is resolute to try again. Ref. Source 7j.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

USA Parenting
A Friend

USA Parenting Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is very expensive. I've known people who did this and it cost them a ton of money before they had a successful pregnancy.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

USA Parenting
A Friend

Parenting USA

I do not know anyone in this boat but then again I do not ask people if they are trying to get pregnant or not. I know it is a very expensive process and I would think of adopting first. But that is just me.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

USA Parenting
A Friend

Parenting USA

Yeah, adoption is almost as hard, although not as expensive. And then there are people who want biological children and are willing to pay the price. My buddy was an SFC and ended up spending around $100,000 to have a kid. Yeah, that's a heck of a lot of zeroes after that one and he didn't make that much money in the first place.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

USA Parenting
A Friend

USA Parenting

Yeah I understand the wanting of a child of your genes and all but there are a lot of kids out there who could use a home. Matching some up with parents who want a child but can not have one I think will help out everyone. I guess I just do not understand the need to carry on your genes if things are not going well in that front. A lot of zeros is never a good thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

USA Parenting
A Friend

USA Parenting

So they actually tried to adopt after they had a kid through insemination and they couldn't. They were told they weren't suitable parents. Why? Because he was gone all the time on deployments and she was a nurse with a hectic schedule. Now, they could have their own child and take care of that child perfectly well, but they couldn't adopt. The issue with adoption is there are more people who want to adopt then there are babies. So, you may be able to adopt an older child but they often come with dramatic issues.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

USA Parenting Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Is American Childhood Creating an Authoritarian Society? By Pratik Chougule. Overprotective parenting is a threat to democracy. Source 6w.

> TOPIC: USA Parenting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,