Noukril the Ranger - Page 10 of 14

Message to Advisor Well I have been a bit busy. - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 10

Enticing of Cyndi

Oh Sweet Cyndi how I long to be in your arms. To talk with you and hear your sweet words. Listening to your voice is like music to my ear. I want to walk with you through the market and around the town as we talk about our future together. I want to be seen with you and to hold you tight against me in a warm embrace. Lets take this to the next level allow me to date you and we can be like two peas in a pod and enjoy each others company as we learn more and more about each other.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Enticing of Cyndi

Let me try again sweet Cyndi, let me take you out on a date so we can get to know each other a bit better. I am Noukril and I would love if you would go on a date with me. I have some wine, cheese and bread if you wish. We can walk along the market and talk or go down to park where we can sit and watch the birds and squirrels. Maybe even give them some bread and cheese too.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Dating Cyndi

My dearest Cyndi as I have gotten to know you these past few days I find myself wanting to get to know you even better. I think we should become more serious and think about us having more time together. I love our time together and want to spend even more time with you. I wish to meet your family and get to know them. I just wish my parents were alive to meet you I bet they would have loved you.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Page 10 Ranger Noukril

Deciphering Cyndi

My Dearest Cyndi I long to be with thee for many days to come. I want to make you happy. I wish to keep you safe. I wish to both be happy together and spend our days together. I wish thee to accept this ring as a token for my devotion to you. Will you agree to spend our future days along side of me? Will you be my betrothed?

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Message to Advisor

It has been a few days since I last stopped by and talk to you my dear sister. I have been training of late and am doing much better in life, love and everything. I have pretty much did all I can to whittle down the goblins. I have enjoyed roaming around the goblin lands. I may go back up there and do much more in the way of killing many more. It is good experience and not too hard to do. I do wonder about the bandits on the plains getting smart and using archers to help them get what they want.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

Message to Advisor

Once again I am out on the open road finding people and things to challenge me. I like going into the goblin lands and getting some great experience. Likewise I like to go to the eastern kingdom as it gives me some good competition. Either way I am happy with what I am doing. I do make it back to town now and then again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger - Page 10

Courtship of Cyndi

Cyndi I love thee with all my heart and soul I want us to take the next step together in our courtship. I have gone to the jeweler and bought you a nice ring that I wish to give to you. So I am here on bended knee in front of your family and friends as we enjoy a nice dinner together with them. Cyndi, My love would you do me the most memorable honor and take this ring and be my wife? I wish for us to spend our lives together as one and keep you happy and healthy until death takes us.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Message to Advisor

Well I have been a bit busy. I have been slacking off some and people have caught up with me and even passed me to be the top level and experience but that is ok. I am doing things the way I have wanted and am in control of where I wished to be and am doing it my way. I will possibly be the Ruler of Kings when that comes out and strive to stay on top as much as possible.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,