Noukril the Ranger - Page 11 of 14

Message to Advisor I am having fun down in - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 11

Message to Advisor

It has been a few good days. I am getting stronger as I can feel it. I am getting close to getting married so that we can continue our family name. I hope that you will come to the wedding so that I can have my own sister there. All is still going according to my plans. IF I keep this up I will soon be the ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Betrothal of Cyndi

Oh my dearest Cyndi. Today is the day in which you become mine. I see all of your family and friends have made it to this special day in our life. I see that my step sister has made it to be part of this day too. I think that together we will be very happy together and I have a nice place for you to make our home very comfortable and worthy of you. I know you will like it.

As the day is bright and clear and you come walking down the aisle in your white gown you look soo radiant. I am the happiest man on this earth and this town. The people around us are very happy and they shower us with flower petals as we say our vows and then head to our home where we can live together very happily.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Well for the last couple days I have been working on learning more things as I develop myself much better. I think all of this is going to help me as I make myself more versatile in all things. I hope that all of this training does pay off in more ways than just one. I am working hard on being the best that I can be. I feel that I am well on the way down the right path so that soon as time goes on I will be the ruler of kings and all will strive to be like me.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Page 11 Ranger Noukril

Betrothal of Cyndi

The day was bright and clear with hardly a cloud in the sky made this day the day of our marriage perfect. To see you in that white gown your face obscured by your veil made my heart beat faster. You were a vision of loveliness. You seemed to glide down the aisle into my arms where we exchanged our vows of love for and to each other. It was a day I will never forget.

The feasts afterwards with the tables laden down with food. Enough to feed a very large army I would say but no expense was too great to see the smile on your face and the smile on the faces of everyone gathered. I think everyone tried to out eat each other and as we all sat around for a while rubbing our full stomachs it made a great memory. Then the musicians started to play and the crowd got up to dance. Taking your arm and leading you out to the first dance where it was just you and me was beautiful. The star lite sky with a moon slowly rising was wonderful. We danced the night away. I loved gazing into your eyes and seeing how they sparkled with love and some mirth as we danced around people and watched some of the children try their hand at dancing too. The whole day was worth it and I would do it again and again just to see the smile and the joy upon your face as you loved all the music, the food and the ceremony in which you became mine so that we could have a very nice loving long marriage.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Message to Advisor

Since the last time I talked to you I joined a clan. I am learning about it so I can start my own clan and move up in that. I am sure that will help me a lot in becoming the ruler of kings. I have risen quickly in this clan and I am happy with all they are showing and teaching me. I will use this to assist my own clan once I start it and get it going. I hope that I can attract others to join my clan so it is a powerful clan and one that the Ruler of kings are produced from. Having powerful friends is always good and it helps make one feel a lot safer knowing you have friends to help back you up.

I still go out and work on gaining more experience and hope that this helps me become a better leader and one who can assist others to the point that they are doing as well as I am and that will help the others get what they want out of life here.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

Message to Advisor

Deanna, I am still working to better myself. I am getting up in strength in the Guild and I am thinking of breaking off from them and starting my own clan. I wonder if I will attract any followers in my clan. I would hope that I do as I keep working to make myself a much better person for all. I am almost up to the top in experience and I know there is one who is ahead of me and I know he is working hard to stay ahead of me. That is fine by me as I continue to keep getting better at all that I am doing. I should be back in town soon and will ask you to come enjoy a nice dinner with Cindy and me. I will see you soon my sister.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger - Page 11

Marrying Cyndi

The day of our Wedding was great. The nights that followed where very special to me. Having you in my arms and enjoying your touches, tasting your lips is all I want to do now. I want to spend the rest of my days making you happy. I enjoy spending my time with you holding you close and feeling your heart beat against mine. Holding you in my arms is very divine and any time I am away from you or you are away from me my arms feel empty and lost. Only to feel fulfilled and happy once you are safely in my arms again.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Message to Advisor

I am having fun down in the lands of the orcs beating up on them the Goblins got to be no fun as it was getting to easy I like a bit of a challenge. I hope that you have a good dinner with my wife as you and her get to know each other better. I will be back to see the two of you soon and enjoy another good few days spending time with you and her.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,