Hunter the Trapper - Page 3 of 18

Message to Advisor When I first encountered - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Oct, 2016 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
13th Oct, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 3

Message to Advisor

While I'm on these patrols I can think a lot on a good night's rest and a hot meal because I receive neither while out here. I'm not feeling sorry for myself I'm just trying to explain what I'm thinking. I do know that the experience makes me stronger so do not think I am complaining just know that I am merely reporting to you my faithful advisor.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2016 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, my advisor, I write to you because I know only you will understand my situation. I have terrible wounds now as the last battle was not as easy as the previous ones. Though I have bandaged some I do not want to drink the elixir now, I rather save it for when I am in dire need. I know some rest is what I need, hopefully it will allow me to regain at least a bit of what was lost but with your help I can gain more. I hope this message is favorable. Your advisee, Hunter.

17th Oct, 2016 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I finished some training and had just enough time to get a room before sleeping on the streets for the night. I decided to send you this message because I know I should keep you informed about my progress. You have also been so kind to me that I feel obligated to not leave you out of my day. I intend to make the best use of my rest time as I am far from full health.

19th Oct, 2016 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 3 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I first started out with a spear as my weapon and would have continued with it but there are no teachers who can help me specialize in it so I have decided to go with sword specialization. It is very costly so its not something I do often. I am also working on my reflexes which should give me the advantage in combat. I hope I am doing all the right things while I rest up for my next battle.

21st Oct, 2016 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I know I should have waited until I was fully recovered but the thirst for the patrol was too great plus I did not have enough gold to train in the things I wanted to train… so here I am writing to you from a camp somewhere in the green trying to keep Llafair safe from the bandits, bears and others that want to harm the travelers. I am hoping to make it out safely, get some gold, some more experience and continue towards my goal.

24th Oct, 2016 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Today I was in a very difficult situation where I almost lost my life. Luck or maybe a rare blessing from the gods helped me to pull through. Its amazing how much your heart pumps as you are nearing the end of a battle and it could easily go either way. I look forward to some much needed rest after this patrol but I still have a day or two ahead of me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2016 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Death took me over… I had to buckle down and make myself stronger than before. There were certain skills I was lacking and now that I have them I can see a big improvement in my combat performance. Specialized training is a must. What I am seeing more and more is the fact that its more important to hit hard and fast rather than trying to defend your position. I am hopefully going to make it out of this patrol with some ease although those leaders are getting tough.

29th Oct, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

When I first encountered the bandits I thought it was difficult but now it is easy. When I first encountered their leader I thought about how difficult he is to defeat but it is no longer the case. As I win each combat I take some damage but I also improve my ability to hit. I am growing stronger every day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,