Hunter the Trapper - Page 5 of 18

Relation Description Kimberly has simple well - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 5

If gold were plentiful I would

If I had enormous amounts of gold I would invest in all the combative arts followed by the very best armor and weapons. After I would concentrate on magic and the various disciplines associated with it. I would then look for more exotic things such as special rings or amulets. Looking over my writing I see that this is the same course I am taking right now except that I do not have unlimited gold. That will hopefully change one day.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2017 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

On my last patrol I grew significantly. I would call myself as being level 8. Even with this significant accomplishment I notice that I am no closer in ranks as many are still ahead of me but I will not let this get me down as I am right now focusing on my magic abilities as I have reached this far without them but should not press my luck. I thank you for your support during these times Sebastian, your gifts have been very helpful to me.

7th Jan, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My conspiracy theory

I do not feel like I know enough yet to make a conclusion but after talking with many of the townsfolk and those at Llafair I'm seeing a certain pattern. Most are not happy with the governance and others have closet relationships with unresolved matters that have been going on for a long time. In other words there is a lot of medieval drama going on here.

14th Jan, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 5 Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I have been healing well and using the downtime to train and develop myself. In fact I have found that training is the best way to makeup for lost time when resting. I am hoping that with the additional skills I am learning that I will finally be able to enter a tornament without seeing my death within a couple of rounds of battle.

16th Jan, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Message to Advisor

I've reached the stage that most enemies fall to my feet and beg for mercy. Yet, I'm not sure if I am ready for a tournament but it remains one of my major goals. At present I am training in the arts of magic after many days of exploring. I've also touched the dark regions and had a great first challenge there.

26th Jan, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Dear friend… because you are my closest friend in this world, I am moving forward with my aim to being the ruler. I am doing this slowly but surely. I am hoping that my current method will help me to achieve a greater control over my destiny. I am at camp now but will continue my journey tomorrow where I hope to achieve a higher level through my new strategy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 5

Relation Description

When I first saw Lia I was captivated. She was by a watering well and tending to a nearby garden. She wore this long dress with a white blouse that looked too big for her. She has these enormously large eyes that grab my heart right out of my chest. Her lips are always watching me and her gaze makes me melt. While I cannot tell yet what kind of frame she has I know she is not too fat nor too slim maybe somewhere in between.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Relation Description

Kimberly has simple well placed features. She is beautiful for me. Her eyes are quite revealing. Her face is like an innocent child's. She has long dark brown hair that reaches her waist. She is very small bodied but somewhat agile. When I first saw her on the way to the Llafair market I just knew I had to find an excuse to get to know her.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,