Hunter the Trapper - Page 6 of 18

Message to Advisor Our visit in the town was - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
ROK II Character 9
3rd Mar, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper - Page 6

Enticing of Lia

Well met my lady, I go by "Hunter". I may not be much for you but you have caught my eye and possibly my heart. I will like to take you out this evening possibly for a walk by the stream and garden. Do not worry, I am highly skilled and no gangs or bandits will disturb us. I will order a couple of feasts from the tavern and some wine, put it in a basket and we can get to know each other if only to just be friends. I hope that you will accept my invitation to you.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Relation Description

Clair's eyes are kind, her lips are soft and pink like a full rose. Her skin is soft and milky white. Her hair is long and the color of a tree's bark. She is so pleasant on the eyes that I can hardly see the world around me when I am nearby. She is simply beautiful and I hope one day to get the courage to ask her to spend some time with me.

19th Mar, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

It has been a long time since I communicated with you. I have been busy exploring the plains and the surrounding enemies. I have recently tested small armies, warriors and others. They are quite challenging and if I do not prepare well each time I come very close to death. It must be your prayers because I've been able to pull through each time with a little help from magic elixirs.

27th Mar, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 6 Trapper Hunter

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

There is definitely a hidden message in the town. I feel there is a conspiracy by certain people to take it over. I've met a few who have even claimed they want to be a ruler. I laugh when I think about that because I know this is what I am going to be. Even so there are a lot of gangs and some of the people seem to have skeletons in their closets. I keep my eyes open and do not take anything for granted.

28th Mar, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Trapper Hunter

Enticing of Kimberly

Kimberly, do not be worried, I am but a humble man enticed by your great beauty. I have no other intention but to take you out for a day. I will of course pay for all. I am just fond of your company and wish to get to know the person behind that beauty if you will allow me this courtesy I will be ever so grateful.

31st Mar, 2017 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter the Trapper

Message to Advisor

Sebastian, these days I have been doing a lot of exploring but it is a slow process as there are so many miles to cover and such little time to do it. I have been noticing that more warriors are also out here perhaps word is spreading of my own journey or the journey of others like me so they've decided to get a 'piece of the pie' if you know what I mean. For now I need to rest which will do me well since my last combat was particularly damaging to my health.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper - Page 6

Message to Advisor

After a hard day's work from exploring I have made my way back to town and of course I can now meet with you. I have suffered some injury but nothing that I cannot heal over time or with a little magic. I am right now researching a few things that I need to carry me forward in a big way towards the future. I've also noticed that some will have it that they insist on not being beaten but I will prove them wrong in a little while. In the mean time I must resume my training.

2nd Apr, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Hunter Trapper Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Message to Advisor

Our visit in the town was brief. Sorry I could not talker but I need to get back to the plains as soon as possible for some unsettled business. Upon my return I will be sure to look for you again and we can discuss some matters of my current relationship. She is beautiful but rather picky. She may even cost me a fortune to maintain.

> TOPIC: Hunter the Trapper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,