Nosaj Introduction

Nosaj Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th May, 2016 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 17th May, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 27
Flag Posts: 137
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 1,189.30 FP
Charm: 8

Nosaj Introduction

I am here to enjoy a little Play By Post roll playing. My main interest lies with Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder. I have been tabletop gaming off and on since I was about 12 years old. I started on the 2nd addition OD Dungeons & Dragons, I would have to say my favorite is Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 but Pathfinder is a close second. Happy gaming all and hope to see you on the boards.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th May, 2016 - 5:18pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2016 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Nosaj

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 17th May, 2016 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Nosaj Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for the welcome, I am currently looking over the Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. It seems a bit confusing to me but I will figure it out.
Think I will make my first character now.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th May, 2016 - 5:18pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th May, 2016 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nosaj

Hi Nosaj! If you can tell me what you need help with then I can get you there. Which version of Dungeons & Dragons do you want to play or is it Pathfinder?

Are you using a mobile phone or widescreen desktop / laptop to view the site?

Post Date: 17th May, 2016 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Introduction Nosaj

Hi thanks for the reply. I will be using a mobile and a desktop with widescreen.

I am looking to start / jump in a Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Game.

I know there is a spot to place my character but the thread goes back to 2009 I believe, is this an ongoing game and it is still open to new players?

Signature:
Post Date: 17th May, 2016 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Nosaj Introduction

Yes, it is open. Always follow the first post of any topic to know what to do and don't evr be afraid to ask, we will be glad to help. Start here: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post and the first post will have the instructions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Nosaj Introduction

So you're the guy with the super good rolls and then the totally suck rolls. Welcome to this neck of the woods and be careful with Krusten the character she bites hard if she's annoyed.laugh.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th May, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Nosaj Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Yup The dice gods sometimes like to play jokes sometimes and I guess I was the brunt of the jokes their jokes this time. *smile*
Thank you for the welcome and I will try to take heed of your warning..

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nosaj Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,