Amusement Park Dangers

Amusement Park Dangers - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Amusement Park Dangers Rides can be dangerous causing injury or loss of life
Post Date: 21st May, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Amusement Park Dangers

Girl scalped on horror ride sees herself

THE 11-year-old girl who was scalped after her hair was caught in a carnival ride has seen herself in the mirror for the first time. Warning: Disturbing Images Ref. Source 6o.

Image from NBC via news.com.au.

Amusement Park Dangers
Amusement Park Dangers (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2016 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Dangers Park Amusement

Poor girl, I can't imagine going through something like that and still being able to smile. There will be a big law suit over this as ride owners ought to ensure the safety of everyone on the ride.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Amusement Park Dangers Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Scalped girl: 'My scars don't define me'

THIS 12-year-old's life was changed forever by a carnival ride accident. A year on the she has opened up about the ordeal. Ref. Source 6r.

1st May, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Dangers Park Amusement

What a terrible tragedy for this little girl. She must be so strong to go through something like this. Those rides can be so dangerous it makes you wonder why people go on them anyway knowing there is a terrible risk.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Amusement Park Dangers
A Friend

Dangers Park Amusement

Any ride can be dangerous and can malfunction at any time as many do not know when or where it will malfunction. With many people wanting that extra thrill and that extra rush many places are working to make rides just a bit more thrilling. This is what is causing some of these freak accidents. Ride operators do all they can to ensure the ride is safe for people because that is how they make their money.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Amusement Park Dangers
A Friend

Amusement Park Dangers

Oh, that poor girl. I know that some rides are more dangerous than others and that some areas have a lower standard of checking than others. I've heard about a lot of issues with rides from some pretty reputable parks and that is worrisome. Perhaps it's time to get some stricter standards… but then again, an accident can happen anywhere and humans make mistakes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Amusement Park Dangers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,