Alana the Mystic - Page 3 of 15

Thoughts on the Chancellor I had no thoughts - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
16th Aug, 2017 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Dear friend I saved some gold in order to get home as I am tired of renting a room in the tavern but I never seem to have enough so I decided to invest in some skill training so I can acquire my wealth by other means instead of doing regular jobs around this city. I hope you are well. When I am done my current training I will look for you and we can talk some more.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Josh, how are you? My progress is coming along. I am learning skills that I never thought I would need but now I see that they are very important for me. I just completed the expert level of a skill that should help me survive in combat but there is one real way to test that and I will start first thing tomorrow after I've rested.

17th Sep, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most handsome gentleman of Alana

Today I saw someone that my heart pound so hard I thought I was going to faint. I'm sure I was all flushed in the face when this tall handsome hunk of a man walked near me and offered a smile that made me weak at the knees. Looking at him without staring was hard. I tried to not look so obvious but his shaggy dark brown hair, tan muscular skin and blue eyes just took my heart away. I don't know… I mean I have seen handsome men before but this particular guy must of had some special magic around him that took all sense away from me.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 3 Mystic Alana

Wish I could change this about myself

While there are things that I wish I could change about myself I have to be content with what I have. Focusing on regrets or the greener grass will not make things better for me. I guess if there is one thing that I could wish for is the presence of my parents. I have many questions for them… things I will like to ask and know about my fast and what they expected of my future.

30th Nov, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I have never wanted to be in power or the leader. I think it is in my nature to simply be in the background nd looking on. It seems my fate is not the same as my character so I must learn all I can in order to be a leader. If I am to lead these people then it will be based on justice and mercy and not wealth and titles as it s now. Thing will have to change.

1st Dec, 2017 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Message to Advisor

My friend, how are you doing? Of late I have been trying to rest so I can recover from my combat wounds. Normally I would visit the physician but I am in Llafair and cannot find one. I know they have their mystics but I do not trust them too much as they ask for plenty gold. Until we meet again stay safe as I will too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 3

The Town Guard

I am awarebof the town guard but never had any incident with them so I do not have much to write about. I do understand the purpose of the town guard to protect the town but to me they should not rely on them solely for protection. At the same time I do wonder about them and their ability to keep the lawlessness in check. Maybe they are part of the problem why there is so much crime and gangs.

4th Dec, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Thoughts on the Chancellor

I had no thoughts about the chancellor even though I was prompted to write about him by the Dream Whisperer, my highly friend. So I started to think of what I know and did occur to me that I once tried to have an audience with him but his guards stopped me. That was my only attempt to get to know the man that seems far removed from the daily lives of the people in the town.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,