Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 3 of 10

Your character Aliana is not dead but she - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 3

Over time you will be able to get the forum points to get your character in ROK II out and play once again. I know I have spent more FP than I thought I would in that game. I think you are doing good. Maybe as you wait you can join in another Dungeons & Dragons game. I know there is room in my AD&D game where I have only two people remaining. Take a look if you are interested.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kyrroeth

MalcolmShaw, sorry for neglecting to respond for so long. I'm not the best about checking my introduction thread. I assure you that I am in no way damaged by your game ending. It was enjoyable while it lasted. The setting is promising and has a lot of potential. I hope in the future you get the game mechanisms worked out for it. Best wishes to you on it Malcolm.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Kyrroeth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Kyrroeth, belated welcome to the site. I was reading what you said here: V20 Dark Ages Tome Of Secrets.

You seem to have the wherewithal to run a campaign of you own, why not start one as a GM in this Board: Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game?

Have good holidays to you and yours.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Kyrroeth

Thanks for the welcome and the confidence in me being able to run a World of Darkness game JB. I would love to but I don't feel that I would have the time to commit to running one with all the other games I'm playing in. It is possible that down the road things will change and in that case I would love to run one.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Kyrroeth

Kyrroeth, thanks for your assistance with Tangela's Introduction, its great to see Members helping where they can without waiting for Support or myself to do it. I also wanted to let you know that you do not have to be shy about linking to something internally just in case you thought that might not be allowed. This will help those who are blind or even those who may not be suave with sites such as this to find it faster.Thanks for your presence here.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction

Thanks JB! I'm glad to be able to help where I can. I've noticed a lot of visually impaired people joining. I'm glad this site is able to offer something for them. You have really created something here!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 3

international QUOTE (Kyrroeth)
I've noticed a lot of visually impaired people joining.

Yes, it is a surprise for me, I believe someone has been passing the word around about ROK II as well as what the site offers.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Your character Aliana is not dead but she is no longer where she was last seen at. I will let you know more as it happens.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Kyrroeth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,