Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 63 of 88

I'm sorry, were people saying something - Page 63 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Feb, 2017 - 2:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 88 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 63

I am looking forward to it… though "Looking" could be a bit of a misnomer, what with Corren being unable to see in the dark currently. But it ought to be fun!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Wow. I'm very excited. Who volunteers for capture by crazed elves? Zinna has had her turn *smile*.

You should add a love interest for Leo, Daishain. It would be interesting. KN, you should have had the rumor be that Mradoric was interested in Alena. I would like to see how Corren reacted *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Feb, 2017 - 7:38am

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren looks upon Alena as if she was his sister. As long as anyone attempting to woo her does so in a respectful manner they have nothing to worry about. Heck, he also is aware she can take care of herself, so if they are god to her, they might not even be aware he's keeping an eye on her.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 63 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I'll consider it, but it won't be right away in any case.

It may behoove us to check in with the elf and fey allies we have. They might be able to help with the DV problem.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I was planning on suggesting it in game when we hear what the mission is. Otherwise we will most likely have almost no stealth capability.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna will have an answer for it next level. I regret not starting as a warlock now *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 63

There's a reason every guide for 5E charisma casters suggests a 2-4 level warlock dip as a good option. It just has a lot to offer. I wouldn't suggest turning your back on bard entirely, the next few levels of that class are excellent, with the colleges offering good features.

21st Feb, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 63

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

I'm sorry, were people saying something about not seeing in the dark? (Just realized I'm the only non-human… (Laugh))
smile.gif.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.