Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 64 of 88

I had forgotten all about that. That stone - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
21st Feb, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 64

The Maker says...

Sorry everyone I thought that I was going to be able to get this started today but I've written a post like five times and have not been satisfied with it. Tomorrow I will be out of town for work and will not get back until late so I'm not sure I will be able to get things started tomorrow either. One question though is at what point should the adventure start? Do we want to have the party meet at the Logger to hash this out or decide on the details of why they are going on this adventure in the support thread and then starting the Main thread at the entrance to the dungeon?

I think that is one issue I've had today in trying to write this out… not sure what would be the best starting point.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Between the twain, I would prefer the former. Having some chance to RP with each other and with allies before getting into the dungeon would be good. We were talking about looking into hitting people up for some assistance in any case.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Start at the tavern then in a couple days we are at the entrance. That gives people time to get what they want to do done.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 64 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I like starting at the tavern as well. You can always then jump straight to the dungeon entrance. It is a tradition now for our group to start at The Logger.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Might as well start in town. Folks can catch one another up on what they have been up to.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a moment I'm glad we didn't get a new player. My luck the new player would want to play an Inquisitor. That's more tension than I'm ready for *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 64

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
If we only knew how long we would be inside, we could plan for our diversion team to strike again, giving us cover to break out

I believe Zinna does have a sending stone (What Celodhil called a whisper stone) that could be used for this purpose, though it only has I think five charges to it so it should be used sparingly.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

I had forgotten all about that. That stone would be a very big help in this.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Feb, 2017 - 2:39am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.