Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 81 of 88

Any thoughts on the Inventor object from the - Page 81 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Apr, 2017 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 88 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
27th Apr, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 81

The Maker says...

A request to update the SRD has been submitted to admin. A Rulings and House Rules section has been added where I will try to keep up with any rules interpretations, additions, or modifications made during the course of the game. Herbs, Medicines, and Disease has been updated. Player Contributions has also been updated.

I feel like I may have missed some things, particularly when it comes to the Rulings and House Rules section so please let me know if you find anything missing or inaccurate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Only think I asked if you accept the higher gem activation? Other than that if I see something may be missing I will let you know.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This is unbelievable. Zinna feels like a useless character. I've never had a character that is just cursed by the dice gods like this. I keep thinking that it will turn around.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 81 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

It will turn around have faith Kyrroeth. I think as Zinnathyra gets up a couple more levels she may be real badass.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I think I may need to rely on spells that she doesn't have to roll to attack with. That's the point with warlock though is eldritch blast. We are already very short with 4 characters. It doesn't help to make it 3.5 characters. Hopefully she shot herself with that ray. sad.gif.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A friend of mine insists that no dice generator is random, that it has a sense of humor.

I have to say, if so, I'm not amused by the "Jokes".

Don't worry Kyr, your luck will turn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 81

The Maker says...

Kyr, you have not been blessed with very good dice rolls throughout this adventure, and even in Daishain's game it seems as though the dice conspire against you sometimes. It has been my experience though that whatever your build your character to be good at, that's where the dice are going to fail you every time. The Robin Hood type archer always seems to miss even the most simple shots… the Conan The Barbarian type fails the strength checks to bust down the door, and the Bard never seems to know anything about that strange inscription nor can they inspire a tavern full of simple peasants with their performances. This has been true for me whether I was using an embedded dice roller or actually rolling physical dice….

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:53pm

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 81

Any thoughts on the Inventor object from the last gem? I may have a few suggestions if you're drawing a blank.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.