Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 85 of 88

Oh my. Another barbarian. A half-orc one at - Page 85 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th May, 2017 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 88 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 85

If we don't have a restoration spell, then we can leave him in one of the rooms with healing kits so he can heal himself. Or he can come along. But for now he comes inside.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

We don't, Lesser Restoration is on the paladin and bard lists, but Leo would have to go up two levels to gain access, and Zinna would not only have to advance 1 level as a bard rather than a warlock, but spend one of her very precious spells known on what is normally a rather situational spell.

But yeah, he comes in, we do what we can.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th May, 2017 - 3:14am

14th May, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
Would the remove disease function of lay on hands do the trick for the infection (Or at least help)?

By expending 5 points of lay on hands Leo can force the disease to make a CON save or be cured. There is a section in the SRD that explains how the DC is determined, in this case I believe the DC is 12. This roll would be made by the Dungeon Master.

Alternatively you could expend only 1 point and use lay on hands in a manner similar to a healing kit (Restoring one level of exhaustion per long rest, he would then have to expend another point and have another long rest to restore another level of exhaustion and so on.).

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 85 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

It almost forces Celodhil to go with us. We could leave him healing kits and he could rest but it will be extremely dangerous to try to sneak out past the now not distracted Iliosani guards.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Oh my, I get the feeling that Leo is going to have to learn fast not to use metaphors with Grohg. tongue.gif.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

No, please use them as often as possible. It's great for role playing and Grohg will learn. Eventually, Leo will what a metaphor is and then Grohg will start making them up himself… I can't wait!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 85

I said Leo's going to regret using metaphors, not that I'm going to have him stop any time soon tongue.gif.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 85

Oh my. Another barbarian. A half-orc one at that. The bad thing is that I really think Oomigig the full orc is more intelligent *wink*.

+  « First of 88 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.