Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 3 of 15

Thank you now I'm going to work so - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jul, 2016 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
7th Jul, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 3

The Maker says...

international QUOTE (Malcombshaw)
Half Orc Male Druid coming in from the wilds and associated with the missing trapper Coridan. Backtracked him to Clear Creek.

Ok, just remember default NPC attitude toward your character is unfriendly. Also, any Elves you may come across in the Wilds are going to be outright hostile toward you and probably toward the party as well for their association with you.

international QUOTE (Alessand)
I'm building my character but I've had a few issues these day, as you can see in the sheet I'm actually at a good point, how much time do I have left?

I actually cannot see your character sheet at this point. You have some time though; I basically plan on launching the game once I have four completed character sheets, first come first serve basis. At the moment Brandonfett's character is the closest to completion (Only needs the bond, ideal, traits, flaw I believe).

Once I have four I will open up posting in the Main thread and accept up to two more.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 7th Jul, 2016 - 3:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I would like to contribute as well. I was thinking about an half-elf Warlock (Bladelock based on Dexterity to be exact). I hope I'll have time to put the character up by tomorrow and that there is still some space for one more character smile.gif.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aeric are you going to cap the group at 4 or are you thinking 6 as your cap?

I will fiddle with the character some more then.

7th Jul, 2016 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 3 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I'm putting the cap at six, but will actually open up the Main thread for posting once we have four.

international QUOTE (Skipk)
I was thinking about an half-elf Warlock

This is ok, but make sure you reference the setting information regarding magic, the Akashic Order, etc. Your character will likely want to keep the source of his powers secret, or figure out a way to fool others into thinking he/she is a wizard lest they think he is an agent of the Destroyer.

Tricking people into believing he/she is a wizard is a little easier in a frontier area like Clear Creek because there aren't a whole lot of wizards around that would know better.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I should have done the things right now. I know I still miss the background and some numerical stuffs, could you please give a look at it and tell me if I'm doing fine?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will have to check if there is some way for him to hide his powers because from the backstory I'd like for the character no one will believe him to be a wizard.
I think it also depends on the other characters. For example if he only uses magic while being in the wilds, will they tell the authority? Or do the characters know each other (So they would now he does not use his magic to harm people unless they attack him).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 3

The Maker says...

Alessand, you have warrior listed as the class which should be changed to fighter. I'm assuming Roland is a fighter based on the fact that you have a fighting style and the second wind ability listed.

Please include proficiency bonus and speed in the combat information section, it may also be helpful to have attack and damage for your weapons listed for example: Melee; Longsword +5 atk / 1d8+3 dam.This may be in the combat info section or the Character Stats section.

You can also reference Brandonfett's character: Carrick Granitebranch as the format he used works well I think.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Thank you now I'm going to work so tomorrow I'll try to end the character. Thank you again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.