Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 131 of 150

Zinna nods. " I'm sure that Celodhil - Page 131 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 150 pgs.  127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 131

Corren says, "We rest. They probably figured the skeletons would stop intruders, and that may be why we've seen no other guards, or signs of the elves. We can listen at each door, before deciding which one to try first. How do people need to rest?"

Out of Character: : A map of the room would be nice, when you have the time, please.

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
Mradoric after taking a nice rest will explore beyond the doors to make sure there is nothing past the doors that will harm us. As he goes into each room he will check for any valuables

Beyond the doors Mradoric finds three chambers all similarly furnished and designed. On the far wall of each, on a dais, lies a sarcophagus flanked by statues. The sarcophagi are formed from a dark black and shiny stone, perhaps onyx and have features of dragon born carved into them matching the statues found in the room where the gas trap was triggered. The northern room containing the sarcophagus that matches the wizard, the middle is the warrior, and the southern is the priestess. Along each dais, surrounding the sarcophagi are more urns and smaller stone containers along with what appear to be tattered rags or what may have been clothing at some point in time but now has decayed into dust.

Flanking each of the sarcophagi are stone statues of guards similar to those found in the larger chamber although these guards appear to be wielding great axes and have plate mail armor. You cannot obtain more details on the room or the items it contains until/unless you examine them more closely. In the meantime you should all gain the benefits of a short rest unless you wish to take the time for a long rest.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric will examine things closely to see if he can figure out exactly who is in these sarcophagi. He will examine each stature to make sure it is only that of stone.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 131 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren will also check out the warrior room, then the priestess, then the wizard room. He will do his best not to touch anything, just examine for now. In each room he will start with the sarcophagus, then the statues. For now he will refrain from opening any urns.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo will sit and rest for now, though he is ready to render assistance if called on.

Out of Character: rolling two hit die. Only count the first one if the result is 10+.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna decides to sit and rest beside Sir Leo. The gas is still bothering her a little. " Well, we are off to a decent start I suppose. Too bad we have seen no Iliosani to kill. " She pauses then resumes. " Do you think… Carrick survived?"

Out of Character: : Rolling two hit die for healing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 131

"Decent yes, but we need to be more careful, that gas trap could have cost us."

"As to Carrick and Celodhil, I cannot say. But I think if anyone could have found a way to slip out of that fight unharmed, it would be those two. There is a way to find out for sure. I would give them a few hours yet, lest we catch them in an awkward position. But we could use the sending stone, ask Celodhil for an update."

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 131

Zinna nods. " I'm sure that Celodhil is fine. He has great power. He is chosen by Inasyah. If the battle turned badly and Carrick was felled he would get away. Carrick though would be either win or die. I'm not sure about using the sending stones. It is a good idea except Celodhil said that they were only good 5 times if I remember right. It might have been 3 times. "

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.