Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 146 of 150

Leo pokes around carefully, checking out the - Page 146 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
30th May, 2017 - 5:32am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 146

The Maker says...

Celodhil grunts in pain as he crashes into Zinna. From the looks of it, this room may have been an embalming room of some kind. There is a large stone slab in the middle and what looks like a drain on the floor. The shelves built into the walls hold a variety of dust covered vials containing different colored liquids. There are scrolls stacked in some of the shelves as well but they are written in a foreign language that none of you is familiar with. The room is otherwise empty.

Responding to Grohg's suggestion that he might know where to go Celodil replies in a resigned tone "Unfortunately I do not know much. I am after all just a man and for the Illiosani that means I am told very little. My role put me on the outskirts of our lands hunting the tribe's enemies.
I was a sacrifice to the Ancestors at one time but it was this life tree where I offered sacrifice. I think this one came to being shortly after the Illiosani began harvesting unwilling sacrifices; and I left the tribe when I found out about it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"A surgery? A torture room perhaps? In any case, unless someone can identify those liquids as something useful, I don't think there is anything here for us. Shall we move on?"

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren shrugs. "Chalk it up as another thing we might come back to investigate should we succeed in defeating our enemies. Come, to the left door." Corren goes to open said door.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 146 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Grohg maintains his place in the group next to Leo. He eyes the scrolls and vials on the wall with a bit of awe. He's never seen so much writing in one place.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric moves back into the corridor to watch so that no one sneaks up on te group. HE has his staff at the ready as he watches everyone head to the next room.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna nods. She turns and follows the other while supporting Celodhil. " We will give you the full tour down here Celodhil. It's all free of charge. " She winks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 146

The Maker says...

Going down the left hand corridor it stretches for a little over fifty feet before opening into a large chamber the south wall of which is dominated by a large stone statue of a multi-headed dragon. In front of the statue is what appears to be an old stone altar. It has the appearance of a ceremonial chamber of some kind. Zinna can make a knowledge/history check and Leo may make a k/religion check to determine if they have any inkling about the statue of the dragon.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 146

Leo pokes around carefully, checking out the dragon statue and the room it is in "Hmm, I'm not sure I like the look of this room either"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:56pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.