Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 95 of 150

Mradoric listens to all of this in silence. - Page 95 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 150 pgs.  91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 95

Corren replies to Mradoric, "I don't think a quick raid is possible. Remember how sprawling those cavers are form last time? We will be going I deeper, and it will take some time I am sure." He pauses then says, "Maybe once we find prisoners, we can help arm them with weapons taken from Iliosani we defeat. That might give us a better chance coming out. If we only knew how long we would be inside, we could plan for our diversion team to strike again, giving us cover to break out… "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo shakes his head "I agree with Corren, I doubt we can accomplish what we need without them becoming aware we're down there. We could be in those tunnels for quite some time from the look of it. If we enter by any entrance but the front, they'll be hunting for how we did get in, and we risk being ambushed on the way out."

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna nods at their words. " We can arm the prisoners but they are so weakened that they probably won't be much help to count on. I couldn't do much and I was there just a few days. Unless there is another orc there I wouldn't count on much inside help. "

Zinna grows silent for a moment then speaks. " Does anyone here know how to make poison? If so I suggest we make some. In the event we are captured in there we can take it. That is my suggestion from experience."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:17pm

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 95 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks at the group and her face brightens. " I have something that might help. Celodhil gave it to me. It's a sending stone. I know how to use it and it will let him know that I need help. We could see if it would work with someone else if he goes underground with us. It could notify someone that we are ready for a diversion. "

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo smiles, "That could be of great use, it would keep us from needing to try and time any outside assistance."

"Tywin, is there anything else we should know?"

27th Feb, 2017 - 5:11am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Maker says...

"I'm unaware of any resources that could dig tunnels quickly enough for our purposes and even if they did we don't have any real idea of the exact location of the caverns or how far below the surface they are. We would be digging tunnels blindly." Tywin says with a slight shake of his head "But the use of that sending stone may be helpful. If timed correctly, a strike on the ruins as the prisoners are attempting to escape could create a decent enough distraction to allow you to make it out with as many prisoners as possible, but on the other hand I would imagine that the first raid will prompt the Illiosani to increase their presence at the ruins in anticipation of another attack. And it would be important that they are not aware of your decent into the ruins lest they sweep the caverns."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 95

Corren purses his lips. "I agree, but as we go deeper, I can't see us not encountering any Illiosani. Eventually they will know we are there. We just need to remain undetected as long as possible. If we could find someone who knew the caverns… maybe the pixies?"

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 95

Mradoric listens to all of this in silence. He has known that sooner or later they would have to once again deal with the Illiosani. He has prepared himself mentally.

Out of Character: letting the Dungeon Master know I activated my second gem for Mradoric. I placed the +1 on his wisdom moving it from 12 to 13.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:22pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.