Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 103 of 150

Corren can feel his neck tense up, but despite - Page 103 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 11:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 103

"You did what?!" Corren glances around to see if anyone from the orc camp is following and heard his outburst. Reducing his voice to normal again he says, "I thought I was supposed to be the crazy one… Zinna, please don't do things like that without telling me first. Please."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks at him with surprise evident. " I saw Oomigig there. He was berating some goblins and he looked like the biggest orc there. I figured that he was the leader. We were desperate for help." She laughed. " Oomigig said he was looking for me. He said we needed to help him get revenge. They were planning to go to Clear Creek if need be to find us. This all worked out very fortunately. You are right. I need to be cautious. I won't do something like this again without asking you first Corren. "

She looks at Carrick and Celodhil. " I'm worried about you two. I know the mutual hatred you have for Oomigig. Just remember we have no choice. We need all the allies we can get. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Mar, 2017 - 1:27am

17th Mar, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

Celodhil looks back at Oomigig who has returned to barking orders to the others in the warband "Do not worry Zinnathrya, my distaste for the orc does not cloud my judgement. I understand his usefulness for the time being, but he will need to be dealt with eventually, of that I have no doubt. Food is going to be a problem. The Lighthair are not likely to agree to feeding an orc warband sitting at their doorstep..I'm not sure how you're going to convince them to do that."

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 103 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren shrugs. "We'll just tell them we're buying a lot of food since we're going to be in those tunnels a long time. Once we're out of the area we can give as much as we need to so our new allies don't turn on us." Once again he glances at the dwarf ranger. "And we can supplement our food stock along the way."

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna frowns." Unfortunately they don't have much choice. They are the only available allies for us now. If the Lighthair don't assist in this I don't think I can stop Oomigig from raiding Durmista. While we might be able to stop them it would cost us our strongest potential allies and decimate us and the Lighthhair. It would pretty much assure victory for the Iliosani. " She shrugs. " They might not understand that the Iliosani are an immediate threat. There is no ignoring the orcs though. Besides I told Oomigig I would get it done for him. I intend to stick to my word. We need them. " She looks determined.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:34pm

18th Mar, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick gives a snort at being asked to help feed the brutes. "Let 'em eat one anoth'r if'n they be so 'ard press'd fer food!" The dwarf gives a hearty chuckle at his own words, "They'd 'ave their meat an' we be dwindlin' their numb'rs." Carrick laughs again, but seeing as that no one else seems to find his retort amusing, the dwarf composes himself.

"Fine! I'll keep me eye out fer any game on way 'eadin' back t' Durmista. But don't be 'xpectin' me t' be tryin' too 'ard… " Carrick gruffly remarks and begins to lead the way back to the Lighthairs.

Out of Character: Carrick will do survival checks to try and locate any game on their way back. Assuming what Corren is meaning is deer and the such, they'd be beasts and Carrick would have advantage on tracking them. He will refuse his "Primeval awareness" ability as again, he isn't going out of his way to feed these savages.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 18th Mar, 2017 - 3:23pm

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Survival (adv) on D20 (+4): 15, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Survival (adv) on D20 (+4): 20 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 103

The Maker says...

As Zinna, Corren, Celodhil, and Carrick begin to walk away Oomigig calls out after them "Zinnathrya! Bring the food by daybreak tomorrow or we go to Durmista and take it!"

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 103

Corren can feel his neck tense up, but despite his immediate desires, he just mutters in Carrick's direction, "Keep walking. I know what we all want to do, but keep walking." He says nothing else for the time being, just focusing on keeping the group moving back to Durmista.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.