Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 106 of 150

Zinna looks at Celodhil in surprise when he - Page 106 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 150 pgs.  102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 106

Just before rejoining the others, Leo is seen embracing one of the local elves. He gives her a tender kiss on the forehead, and then moves to mount up and head out.

"Let us get this over with. We'll have to work hard to keep this band fed along the way."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna swings her leg over her bay horse after the food supplies have been loaded. " She looks to the others. " I know that some of you don't like working with the orcs. We might have a tiger by the tail but using them gives us the strongest force in the area. They will enable us to kill a lot more Iliosani. In the end, that is all that matters. Killing every last one of them. " Zinna has a glint in her eye.

26th Mar, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

Father Marcellus returns as the group is preparing to head out, he carries a small sack in one hand and a simple wooden box in the other "I think I have something that may be helpful" he says as he first presents the sack to Leo "In here you'll find about a dozen healing poultices; they don't heal a great deal but something is better than nothing. The elven warriors use them as a sort of field dressing. But this… "

He presents the box with a glint in his eye and slowly opens the lid revealing an amazingly pure spherical crystal about the size of a golf ball that glints and sparkles as the suns rays penetrate the forest canopy and play across its surface. At the center of the crystal a faint greenish energy swirls "I am truly surprised that the elves here are willing to part with this, but many of them do believe in your cause." Father Marcellus holds the box out to Leo and as Leo takes the box the priest explains the crystals power.

"It can only be used once, so use it wisely. When shattered this crystals magic will teleport all living creatures within a ten foot radius to a predetermined location… in this case it has been attuned to bring you back here to Durmista."

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 106 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo takes the box carefully, "This is a great gift. It could save many lives. Escaping with the prisoners was always the most troublesome part of this plan. Are you certain it is only limited by range, and not the number of creatures involved? I would not risk leaving any behind."

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren's eyes go wide. "That's… quite a gift, Father. Thank you, and thank those who donated it." At Leo's remark Corren says, "If we get to the prisoners, from what Zinna has described many won't be in any shape to move, let alone fight. We will get as many as possible that need immediate evacuation into that circle and send it. If we can get everyone, so much the better. But I suspect we'll have to get the strongest and fittest with us as we work our way back out."

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zina smiles happily. " Thank you Father for providing that and the healing balms. This greatly increases our chances of success. " She looks to Corren. " Hopefully we can fit everyone into that 10 foot radius. I like that idea much better than working our way out. By that point we will be severely weakened. Who is going to help us get out by the way? We have our first diversion. What is the second? Celodhil can't do it by himself. It is much too dangerous. I say we take whoever we can fit in that area with us and leave. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Mar, 2017 - 7:01pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 106

The Maker says...

The party departs Durmista and in less than an hour they have returned to Oomigig's camp. They find that the camp has been broken down though there are smoldering remains of several camp fires and the bones and uneaten flesh of various small animals litter the area. You have brought back just enough food to last the warband for a single day. Oomigig grumbles that it is only the bare minimum, but he agrees that it is enough for them to withhold any raid on Durmista.

With a mighty roar he garners the attention of his warband and they gather around grunting and snarling as he announces that retribution is at hand "Tonight we will feast on elf flesh!" he growls and an excited bloodthirsty shout goes up from the orcs and goblins as they continue to work themselves into a frenzy. Then, in a manner that may perhaps seem a bit like deja vu to Carrick and Corren the warband surges forward and begins to move northeast and away from the small village of Durmista at a fairly brisk pace.

Celodhil watches the warband's frenzy with a look of detached apathy though he stares at Oomigig, perhaps calculating and plotting the orcs demise while attempting to appear as though he presents no immediate threat. As they march Celodhil moves up to speak with Zinna noticeably placing himself between her and Corren perhaps even displacing Corren to some small degree.

"The object that the priest gave you will be very helpful in rescuing many prisoners but it is important that you understand your primary goal." Celodhil seems to struggle for a moment to find the best way to express himself "If you cannot destroy the Life Tree it is important that the Illiosani do not have anyone with life energy that they can use to feed their ancestors." The elf gives Zinna a hard look making sure that she understand what he is telling her

"You may not be able to rescue everyone, but there can be no life energy remaining for the ancestors to feed off of in the Cavern of Broken Dreams. You understand?"

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 106

Zinna looks at Celodhil in surprise when he comes in between her and Corren. When he speaks her eyes widen. She nods in understanding. Zinna replies quietly to him in Elvish. " I understand Celodhil. The main mission is to hurt the Iliosani as much as possible, not rescue prisoners. Hopefully we can destroy the Life Tree and avoid any unpleasantness like that. My friends might not go along with it. I will carry out the mission and do what needs to be done though. May Inasyah watch over both of us. "

Zinna frowns. " Thank you for accompanying us. I look forward to this mission. I will be able to put to use what I learned from you. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:01am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.