Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Black Lives Matter
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter activist Mckesson released on bond after arrest in Baton Rouge

DeRay Mckesson was live streaming a protest Saturday night in Baton Rouge when he was detained by police. He was freed on bond Sunday after being charged with obstructing a highway, according to the Washington? Post and Associated Press. Ref. USAToday.

Black Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Matter Lives Black

Detective demoted after anti-Black Lives Matter rant

And another officer in Nashville had to hand in his badge, gun while his department investigates his social-media post. Ref. Source 1g.

17th Jul, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Black Lives Matter Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Sometimes I wonder if these groups really help or create a bigger divide? I understand the reason for why it was formed but sometimes the way people go about things doesn't bring across the correct message.

28th Aug, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Matter Lives Black

It's sad to see really that there are still people in the world who are still racist against to not just black people but a lot of other races as well. However like Brathwade said, there are some groups that just cause more fighting than actual cooperation among the community.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2016 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Black Lives Matter
A Friend

Matter Lives Black

From what I have seen the activists that are promoting Black lives matter are more of a terroristic type of group. If you do not follow their agenda you are a bigot and a racist. When the black lives matter people protest why does it seem to be filled with violence and looting? Maybe I am missing the peaceful protests. Maybe I do not see that side.

Where are the black lives matter groups in Chicago or other cities were black people are killing other black people? Do those lives not matter? Why do the black lives matter group always seem to come out when a non black kills a black person? I do not follow black lives matter and from what I have seen I doubt I will.

I think they should change their campaign to All Lives Matter. Because in my view it does not matter the color of you skin or the way you were raised. You are a human and part of this world. You matter just like everyone else matters. The people doing the killing need to be brought to justice so that more people are not killed for trivial reasons. We can do so much better as human when we care for all other humans.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Black Lives Matter

SNL star hates white women supporting Black Lives Matter

GHOSTBUSTERS star Leslie Jones didn't hold back on white women who choose to support the huge Black Lives Matter movement. Ref. Source 4c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Black Lives Matter
A Friend

Black Lives Matter

I hate to say it but she sounds very racist and she should be ashamed of herself. We have enough issues going on in this country with out a person fanning the flames of racism and trying to divide this nation even further. I feel sorry for her in a way.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Black Lives Matter Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

The biggest Black Lives Matter page on Facebook is fake. For at least a year, the biggest page on Facebook purporting to be part of the Black Lives Matter movement was a scam with ties to a middle-aged white man in Australia, a review of the page and associated accounts and websites conducted by CNN shows.

The page, titled simply "Black Lives Matter," had almost 700,000 followers on Facebook, more than twice as many as the official Black Lives Matter page. It was tied to online fundraisers that brought in at least $100,000 that supposedly went to Black Lives Matter causes in the U.S. At least some of the money, however, was transferred to Australian bank accounts, CNN has learned.

Fundraising campaigns associated with the Facebook page were suspended by PayPal, Donorbox, Classy, and Patreon after CNN contacted each of the companies for comment. Source 3p.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Black Lives Matter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,