Rossaldinho Introduction

Rossaldinho Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Jul, 2016 - 1:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 14
Flag Posts: 306
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.8%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 7

Rossaldinho Introduction

My name is Ryan. I'm a recreational writer with a further interest in Role-playing Games. I've played the Dungeon World Role-playing Game, as well as Dungeons & Dragons 5th and Dungeons & Dragons 4th. I'm currently at university and have a group playing Dungeon World, as well as beginning a 5th edition Play By Post game. Unfortunately, I have some trouble getting groups together and love [role-playing] so wish to do it more often. I believe using this site will improve not only my writing skills, but my [role-playing] in general.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jul, 2016 - 7:12am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Rossaldinho

Salutations Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Rossaldinho Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Rossaldinho! Great introduction! Are you looking to bring your group here so you can start a game or is it that you are just looking for a game to start yourself?

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Rossaldinho Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rossaldinho

Well, welcome to our cozy corner of the Internet.

So as a matter of preference what games would you like to participate in? Not much right now in the way of 4th Edition or Dungeon World.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned

Introduction Rossaldinho

As a reply to all the people that had responded, thank you for the welcome. The Play By Post group I tried starting just ground to a halt. I'd just be interested in doing more [role-play] in general, especially 5th edition as I barely know the rules and would like to learn more, as it seems more popular than Dungeon World. There are some interesting super hero games on the site as well. I'm open to playing anything to improve my [role-playing].

Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jul, 2016 - 7:12am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Rossaldinho Introduction
A Friend

Rossaldinho Introduction

Well my 5th Edition game is looking for Role Playing Players if you would like to head to the 5th Edition Game and post your interest. Looking forward to seeing more of your Role Playing soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Rossaldinho Introduction

Welcome. Have you tried any AD&D? We have one that could use a thief if you're interested check it: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2016 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned

Rossaldinho Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Hunter, I would be interested. Have never played AD&D, but would be interested in trying it. I played a Thief/Bard as my second 5th ed character. While I've never played AD&D, I've seen it played on RollPlay on YouTube. I am unfortunately short on Forum Points as I just created a character for another campaign, but I'll let you know when I have enough to join.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 24th Jul, 2016 - 1:35pm

Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rossaldinho Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,