Thanatrex Introduction

Thanatrex Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Jul, 2016 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Thanatrex Introduction
A Friend

Thanatrex Introduction

Hello all, I'm joining in hopes of finding one or more play-by-post games that I can participate in. I tried tabletop gaming in the past, but I never seemed to be able to find games close to me, or players who would reliably attend on a regular basis. Throw in a couple of kids who work wonders at restricting my own schedule, and I've found myself unable to join and keep a regular gaming group. I started feeling the itch again, however, so I'm reaching out to try to find a more flexible platform to participate in.

I have experience with AD&D 3.5e, Dungeons & Dragons 5e, and I've played (Sparingly) with GURPS. I'm not interested in Dungeon Master'ing at the moment, but if all goes well I would certainly consider it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2016 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Thanatrex

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2016 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Thanatrex Introduction
A Friend

Thanatrex Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to surf around the forum index, to see if I can find a place to belong.

In the mean time, I do have a question. Is it possible to change my profile picture? I tried to find a way in the profile settings page, but I couldn't find a setting to do it.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2016 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Introduction Thanatrex

Hi Thanatrex! At the top of the page is a button called, "My Options", from there select "My Controls" then "Edit Avatar" or here is a direct link: Edit Avatar.

To create a character for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 go here: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Thanatrex Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Thanatrex

Welcome to the forums. You are welcome to join in any of the Dungeons & Dragons games being offered in the member wars area. I am always looking for players so read up and get a character going.

> TOPIC: Thanatrex Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,