Taking A Proper Selfie - Page 2 of 4

The whole catch with selfies is you get to - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Oct, 2017 - 12:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Taking Proper Selfie
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Taking A Proper Selfie
A Friend

Taking A Proper Selfie - Page 2

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. That's what stories like these remind me of. I do take selfies of myself, but only occasionally. I've known people who take 10+ pictures of themselves a day and then post them to social media talking about how great they look. There's nothing wrong with being confident and happy, but I wonder if this "Selfie culture" isn't promoting excessive vanity.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Taking A Proper Selfie
A Friend

Selfie Proper Taking

I think it does Nightlain. We live in the age of narcissism and this is one of the outward signs of it. People go to beautiful locations and they are more worried about how their selfie will look on social media than actually experiencing where they are.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Taking A Proper Selfie
A Friend

Taking A Proper Selfie Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My goodness how true this is. I know there were soldiers who knew better who took selfies of themselves they shouldn't have taken… and then posted them to give away details of classified operations or classified locations. More than that, they did this in places that were dangerous when they should have been concerned about security or being aware of their surroundings. And that was when the military made sure all personal devices were confiscated before any operation.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Taking A Proper Selfie
A Friend

Page 2 Selfie Proper Taking

Yeah I can understand how many people take a lot of selfies at places where they miss the nice surroundings. I have seen people taking selfies as they drive down the road. Talk about distracted drivers.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Taking A Proper Selfie
A Friend

Selfie Proper Taking

Yes, as someone I served with in the military used to say, common sense isn't that common. People can definitely doing things completely contrary to their continued existence. The bad part is they tend to take complete innocents who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with them when they go.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taking A Proper Selfie

Selfies: We love how we look and we're here to show you. Nearly 52 percent of all selfies fell into the appearance category: pictures of people showing off their make-up, clothes, lips, etc. Pics about looks were two times more popular than the other 14 categories combined, research found. Source 8s.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jun, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Taking Proper Selfie - Page 2

A couple of pics of yourself ok but some people take pics of themselves doing everything and you're like I don't really care. Worst is they don't really look good but they put themselves like they're a model or something.

15th Oct, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Taking Proper Selfie Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

The whole catch with selfies is you get to see the person as they view themselves rather than what a pro photographer wants you to see.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Taking A Proper Selfie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,