No Man's Sky

No Man' S Sky - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Aug, 2016 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

No Man' s Sky
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2016 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

No Man's Sky

No Man's Sky

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the video game "No Man's Sky"?

No Man's Sky
No Man's Sky (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2016 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Sky Mans No

No Man's Sky was just released (6 August 2016) and although I have not played it yet the underlying theme is exploration using a 3D shooter / flyer interface with evolving planets and creatures. There are puzzles and strategy to it but there seems to be little interaction between yourself and those that you meet. If you've played it please put your review:

11th Aug, 2016 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

No Man's Sky Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I would love to play this game. What it makes it truly fascinating to me is the fact that it seems like it is endless because there are millions of planets to explore and each one can evolve etc.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sky Mans No

Playing the game without an end

WITH 18 quintillion unique planets to explore, No Man's Sky is one of the most anticipated games ever released. But does it live up to its hype? Ref. Source 9h.

> TOPIC: No Man's Sky

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,