Dafne Schippers

Dafne Schippers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Sep, 2016 - 5:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Dafne Schippers Track and Field
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2016 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Dafne Schippers

Dafne Schippers

What do you think are Dafne Schippers' chances of winning a medal at the Rio 2016 Olympics?

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Dafne Schippers
Dafne Schippers (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2016 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Schippers Dafne

Dafne Schippers is amazing to watch. She has a baby doll face and then when you look at her body she is built like a man even like a female bodybuilder. She is already a European champion and came first in her heat yesterday so I definitely expect her to medal.

13th Aug, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Dafne Schippers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Never heard of her so had to look her up. She looks like one of those warrior women we see on the front of a Role-playing Game book. She is definitely built for a fight. How tall is she?

18th Aug, 2016 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Schippers Dafne

Dafne Schippers got silver at the 200m sprint. She took a dive after the finish line and was angry later apparently not happy with herself for losing gold. She lost to a Jamaican.

23rd Aug, 2016 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Schippers Dafne

Dafne Schippers is like my dream woman come true. She is absolutely gorgeous and has the strong look that I like. I don't believe women have to be thin like a skeleton or curvy like an hour glass to be considered beautiful.

1st Sep, 2016 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Dafne Schippers

Her muscularity is probably what makes her so fast but it comes with a price because she is built big she is heavier and has to carry more weight when she runs. Notice how the Jamaican women out ran everyone? They're very small and light so its easy to carry their weight for 100 or 200 meters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Dafne Schippers
A Friend

Dafne Schippers

Having muscle and being bigger does not necessary make you slow. I am very muscular and I was one of the fastest people in my division. I think she had a very good chance of winning gold but at the end just did not have what it took. I think with a little more practice and some training she will be a very fast runner. I can see her doing better over the next few years.

1st Sep, 2016 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Dafne Schippers Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Right after the Olympics she entered the Diamond meet and got first place this time but it doesn't have the same glory as when you get it in the Olympics.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dafne Schippers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,