Baby Name Search 2

Baby Search 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Jul, 2008 - 2:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
20th Jul, 2008 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Baby Name Search 2

Baby Name Search 2

In celebration of the birth of my third son I purchased his own domain name with the hope of getting something 'nice' going on it. After more than three months I have finally been able to put up a Search Site: See Baby Name Search 2.

On Baby Name Search 2 you can:

* Search Baby Names by country of origin
* Search for Baby Names by gender
* Search for Baby Names by Letter
* There is also a manual click Search if you want to see a list of names under a letter.
* Over 28,300 Baby Names!

Even if you are NOT looking for a Baby Name you can look up the meaning of your own Name. Please let everyone know about it!

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2008 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Search Baby

This looks really good!
I really enjoy looking at names and meanings, and there seems to be a lot of unusual, interesting names on this site, way to go!

23rd Jul, 2008 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Baby Name Search 2 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I appreciate your review. If you find that there are names missing and you have the meaning and origin for that name please do let me know and I will be sure to insert it.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Search Baby

It looks great. I plan on spending some time browsing the names. I did notice that the names do not come up in alphabetical order. That would be helpful it finding a specific name you were looking for. For instance, I clicked on "Boys Names" and then "J" to look up my new grandson's name - Jared. But there was no alphabetical order and so it was difficult to navigate. Just a suggestion. smile.gif

23rd Jul, 2008 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Search Baby

Very good point Alskann, it was set up to index by origin, but that does not make sense since there is already an origin search, so it is now listed in alphabetical order. You will find Jared on page 5 of "J" or Meaning of Jared.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Baby Name Search 2

Much better. I was able to go right to Jared's middle name "Elijah". What a fun site. I will have to tell my daughters about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2008 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Baby Search 2

Like I said before, it is open to editing, so if you have more information for a certain name feel free to Email it to me.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2008 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Baby Name Search 2
A Friend

Baby Search 2 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I liked the search. Gives some interesting data on my name. smile.gif Makes me want to possible change my name.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Baby Name Search 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,